Reviews for Surviving You
hieilover135 chapter 18 . 10/7/2010
This story is BRILLIANT. I must commend you on how accurately you managed to portray everyone in this story. For a while there, I honestly thought you would've gotten Phoenix to rape Kristoph...

This is going on my favourite story list!
Orange Lights chapter 20 . 8/1/2010
This was a good ending.

It's good you didn't get Kristoph to admit about his past - if he really did have a traumatic experience in his past - because it makes him all the more mysterious/evil and admitting it would make him look weak and be very un-Kristoph if that makes sense.

The ending made me smile, because it did show that he wasn't as evil/possesive as he would like to believe, with the whole genuine laughing at the trick Trucy did. It made me smile :)

I've enjoyed reading this story very much, and I really liked the way you cleverly used the elements of the game and instead of sticking them in here with a flimsy reasoning, they make sense with the context you've written! Anyway, thanks for writing such a great story, I'm going to see now if you've got anything else I can read! XD
Orange Lights chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Do you know, you've started to convert me into a Kristoph/Phoenix... it's a very interesting pairing, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it will all turn out ;)

I especially loved this line for its clever subtly:

'The drive was occupied by meaningless trivialities - how was the trip, is Maya doing well, does Trucy cope well with her friends being able to channel the dead'

Nice! Anyway, I'm just going to keep reading the rest now, good story so far! :)
rlsefromtheashes chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Wow am I loving this so far. I'll definitely continue reading the rest. Amazing job!
Nike chapter 20 . 5/18/2010
I've been wanting to read a story exactly like this for years. I just didn't know I had to look in the Phoenix Wright fandom to find it. Brilliant piece of work.
Cravat of Doom chapter 18 . 4/3/2010
I was reading this story again and I've concluded that Kristoph has Dissociative Identity Disorder. It would probably explain his lack of Psyche Locks when Phoenix was apologizing.
touhiren chapter 20 . 3/3/2010
The ending broke my heart. This story has got to be by far the most beautiful, in-depth, and fearless characterization of Kristoph Gavin ever written.

Thank you for the time, effort, and dedication of sharing your amazing talent with us.
touhiren chapter 19 . 3/3/2010
Ooh, some tricky pacing here, which you handled quite well.
touhiren chapter 16 . 3/3/2010
The Fey girls are made of so much win 3
touhiren chapter 9 . 3/3/2010
Trucy is all kinds of adorable 3
touhiren chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
The Trucy & Phoenix interactions really warmed my heart!
touhiren chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
I'll admit I started reading this fic for your prose, but now I am completely sold on the characterization. 3
HelloReality chapter 20 . 1/20/2010
I just read this story in two days. It was wonderful! I loved your characterizations of Trucy and Kristoph~ I loved the part with the Kurain rituals. Lol. Die in a fire~! :D But my favorite part had to be the ending. The fact that Nick found a little bit of good in Kristoph made me happy n stuff.

TL;DR I loved it. :D I hope you keep writing.
www chapter 20 . 12/22/2009
I was going through my favorites and found this story again... I've read it before, but it was so lovely I felt it deserved another read-through. Well, perhaps lovely isn't the word, considering Kristoph's role in this. *laughs* Oh well!

Regardless, just wanted to note that I enjoyed it. Good job, &c.
Cravat of Doom chapter 20 . 8/15/2009
This was a very, very good fanfiction. Everyone was in character, and I liked how you filled in the gaps of things that weren't really explained in the game. It could almost be taken as cannon.

Great job!