Reviews for Surviving You
PurpleKyu chapter 20 . 5/18/2009
Damn. I think this is one of the best stories I've ever read so far. Bar none. You are an impossibly good writer, did you know that? Have you been published?
graytabby chapter 20 . 5/12/2009
Hey, this is fabulous - it meshes beautifully with the plotlines in the games, and the characterisation is lovely. Awesome!
LateNiteSlacker chapter 20 . 4/5/2009
This was a fantastic story! I looked forward to your updates and am so glad that you chose to share this story.

Your characterization is excellent and your story telling skills are also very good. Though you have said in your profile that you don't consider yourself a writer, I certainly do. If you ever do write a story other than fanfiction, I would strongly suggest that you try publishing it. You might be surprised with the results.

Again, thanks for sharing this story! If you ever publish anything else, be sure to share it with us, ok? I wouldn't want to miss out. )
FlonTed chapter 20 . 4/4/2009
Wow...it was a really, really sweet story...

and at the end, I felt so sad that Kristoph was...you know. The end's got this implication that Kristoph smiled/laughed honestly sometimes for the seven years that he was with Phoenix. Of course, Phoenix was too overwhelmed to notice his expression.

Well written story! I like the P/E side 'love triangle' and some of the references to the odd scar on Kristoph's hand. This story balances the elements of love, hate, depression, and humor well.

I have a fondness for the chapter at the Kurain village. It was actually one of the more light hearted chapters in the fanfic. And funny it is. (: I couldn't stop laughing at the attempts to scare him away.
All Nightmare Long chapter 20 . 4/3/2009
Honestly? This story is brilliant. At the end of the last chapter, I cried. I cried because it was over, and because it was so sweet. I wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart for such a wonderful story.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
X3 poor Phoenix... Kristoph is just pure evil D: but that's why i love him.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
The tension is just plain cruel...
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
I love the idea of a fanning Klavier XD it's just imaginable! Unlike Apollo... (no talking or mention of the boy D:?)
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
This is getting interesting... Krissy must of done it... but then again Nick has alot of enemies.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
"There's a difference between 'use it or lose it' and 'never had it in the first place'." Tis loved XD

I really love how you're making the plot and the ICs... it's all so depth and well played.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
X3 Idk what to think about the IC... Nick is done perfectly but Krissy is 8D loved!
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
;o; Poor Nick... DX This fic is so emotional... I wonder when Nick becomes a full feldge hobo.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This is amazing i love it XD
alythia chapter 17 . 3/6/2009
Owh gawd, i could just LURVE YOU~~!

This is a very good compilation on how Nicky would have lived his life in the 7 years before the start of 4th installment of the Ace Attorney. Damn, you made such realistic background (even with the Mia-channeling & Magatama) & storyline to this fic, it's very much attuned to the game, as much as I've understood of it's game play. I love how you've displayed Kristoph's kind but unconfirmed nature, while Nicky was teetering over the edges with Edgey (hey, it rhymes!). Such excellent word play~

Oh please, please do update in the near future~

Thank you for sharing such a great story! ;D
All Nightmare Long chapter 17 . 3/5/2009
Ah, poor Gumshoe and Maggey. The description of their wedding busted me up! Thank you so much for writing! I can hardly wait to see what'll happen next! Thank you! Okay? Okay, bye!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »