Reviews for Surviving You
All Nightmare Long chapter 16 . 3/5/2009
Could you imagine walking up to someone and saying 'die in a fire'? Oh great, if I'm not careful, I might just do that. Impulsiveness and all that.
All Nightmare Long chapter 14 . 3/5/2009
Hee! This one was very suspensful! Ah, I love this story. Thanks for writing!
All Nightmare Long chapter 13 . 3/5/2009
Aw, poor Miles. :' Okay, okay. Zak... and Valent...? While Thalassa was still around...? I'm so confused.
All Nightmare Long chapter 12 . 3/5/2009
Comparing Dr. Fraiser Crane and Edgeworth... OH DEAR LORD! If Miles wnet bald, I'd-I'd lose all faith in him... On a side note, our dear prosecutor is getting his own game. I wish I could read Japanese... Like you wouldn't believe! Gah!
All Nightmare Long chapter 11 . 3/5/2009
Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry! I read the other chapters a while ago and forgot to review... Heh heh heh. I must tell you, I love this story. It's funny, it has a good plot and it is long. Please forgive me! Thank you for updating! And thank you for writing!
bgtea chapter 10 . 1/27/2009
Holy crap! I recognize this from the pw kink meme! I cannot believe that I managed to find out who the authornon is by sheer coincidence. :D

Just wanted to let you know that I recently discovered this fic and have promptly *devoured* all the parts in one go. I absolutely love the fic especially just how complex the situation is between the characters. I think you've done the characters justice - Kristoph is being his creepy self, Phoenix is doing a superb job wallowing in his own misery, and Edgeworth who just ended up stuck in this whole mess. Your fanfic is nothing less than epic. I will definitely be reading your other works. Consider yourself gaining a new fan!
rynoa29 chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
Oh man. This story is so amazing. I am such a milesxphoenix shipper and ive actually never played the last games since i mourned the whole 'im no longer a lawyer' thing but still this story really pulling at my heartstrings and making me wanna finish them regardless. Im falling in love all over again with the characters, and of course, your wonderful writing. i cant wait to see more of this story it is really awesome!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4