Reviews for The Greatest Gift of All
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
This was super cute:)
Voshimo chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
This was so cute! Awesome job yo
moira33 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This sentence it warmed my heart exactly like L
It was wrapped prettily but obviously not by a professional. This only touched his heart further.

I like it and I agree with you they both are lonely people and that is why I think they match
more than Light and Misa
Because of this life they had I think they became so manipulative
And also that is the reason I do not understand Light
L and Misa they both have not families or true friends but Light had everything and he
became a manipulative jerk worse then L and Misa all togheter
SAD!
LilithXxLuv chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
AWWWW Hehe i just screamed after reading that .. i loved it :D
Rin Yamazaki chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This was so cute! I love the Polar Express!
Ratt9 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
owo that was really good

but who is Mr. C?
randomperson chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
You forget that Watari/Wammy is sort of like a father to L. You should have taken that into consideration when you said L has never received any Christmas gifts. ;o
arielise chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This is a very creative idea and the writing was good. Though I do have one thing I can not help but point out, the sentances tend to be a little choppy and I think adding a few longer ones in between would have made this better. Still, this was a brilliant, my favorite LXMisa one shot I have read so far. :)
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
aww kawaii! very sweet! ja ne!~ UPDATE ASAP PLEASE!
ljusalfheim chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I love this story *.*
OtakuChild chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I love it! *fluffs happy fluffy clouds*

While I do love a good dose of L/Light, I adore L/Misa and there is a huge shortage of good L/Misa fics. _ This was beautifully written and you kept them in character, and as canon as one possibly can in a fanfiction. :)
wammy's agent Seeker chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I not a huge Misa fan, then again Im no LxMisa fan either, but this was too sweet to refuse.
LMisa chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Wow, what a sweet story! I loved it.