Reviews for Limelight
ficwriting chapter 8 . 1/8
I hate this story. Peyton the commitment phobe marries a stranger, runs off, lies, becomes a slut ( do you forget her guilt re rooke), uses Lucas. Ew. Her hubby is a doormat to her, Lucas too. No one calls out her selfishness, haley the bitch Aww poor Peyton poor lil girl having to hurt big Lucas; he tells her he loves her like who would and she can't take him saying her skanky ass possibly meant nothing, Peter I am sure will sign off his company to her. Peyton the Mary SUE. This makes Lucas a saint through Lindsay. AU really sucks, no way in hell Lucas from OTH would take her lying ass and sure enough no angry conversation or how they reunited. As crappy as this story and characterization and writing. Peyton became a million times worse than cheater Lucas at 16. Why write au with both characters changed so much?! Liking Peyton doesn't mean you have to write her a Mary Sue, smc!
calilils chapter 7 . 1/8
"Whatever it takes" It's like you realized the utter crap it was, the unbalanced writing of Mary Sue Peyton and decided to abruptly end it. In 5 sentences(!). Maybe you did realize how bad the story is..
calilils chapter 9 . 1/8
I hate this story and everything to everyone about it. Peyton the commitment phobe marries a stranger, runs off, lies, becomes a slut ( do you forget her guilt re rooke), uses Lucas. Ew. Her hubby is a doormat to her, Lucas too. No one calls out her selfishness, haley the bitch ha haha Peyton gives her attitude and wants her to pity her for Peyt's wrong choices. Brooke is so one sided pro peyton she is a 180 too, she called out marysuepeyton for coming to steal Lucas and called her a dumbass for not saying yes to his proposal but she bas to suck Peyton's ass here. Aww poor Peyton poor lil girl having to hurt big Lucas; he tells her he loves her like who would and she can't take him saying her skanky ass possibly meant nothing, Peter I am sure will sign off his company to her. Peyton the Mary SUE. This makes Lucas a saint through Lindsay. AU really sucks, no way in hell Lucas from OTH would take her lying ass and sure enough no angry conversation or how they reunited. As crappy as this story and characterization and writing. Peyton became a million times worse than cheater Lucas at 16. But no guilt or inner remorse or anything but few fleeting words w others telling her how great she is. She is proud of herself and her smug ass. Why write au with both characters changed so much?! Liking Peyton doesn't mean you have to write her a Mary Sue, smc!
redguitar chapter 9 . 3/10/2010
LOVED THIS SO MUCH! perfect end scene by the way i loved it. please keep writing about these two!
xoxotaylor chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
:D

awh!

how did i miss this?

idk..

i also missed photograph or w/e that one is, but i floved them both

:D

and yeah.

so.

1) i love living int he coutnry where i can walk around in really short shorts and a cami and nobody cares.

2)Life is always either too much, or not enough. Somewhere inbetween, there is love
rainbowbutterflie chapter 9 . 4/13/2009
Aw. Yay! Leyton wins again! :D
hopelessromantic549 chapter 9 . 2/1/2009
okay, so i know i've reviewed almost every story you've written, but i just can't help it! you're SUCH a good writer!

i loved this. it was so realistic. and i loved the whole "eerie connection" between lucas and peyton and how she and only she understood his grief.

loved the ending, too. it wouldn't have been realistic to have a fairytale ending, so i liked that you acknowledged that they had some problems to work out.

loved it, again :)
RosHillCrosCreekgurl chapter 9 . 12/21/2008
i just started reading this story... can't beleive it's over!

but i loved it it was so cute!

perfect ending!

u should def continue to write!
xxcrimsonorchidxx chapter 9 . 12/19/2008
WOW! This story was amazing. It was pure and raw and I loved every word of it. Thank you for sharing.
HeavenLee03 chapter 9 . 12/18/2008
Perfect ending!
leyton-is-lovee chapter 9 . 12/18/2008
I am so sad to see this go, but I love how you did it. Her convo with Julian broke my heart; he really loved her so much. And I love that he brought up a Tree Hill project to her boss. Then her finally seeing Lucas again . . . I love their conversation, it was light and fun and completely them. I'm really sad this is done, but I hope to see more from you!
kylielink chapter 9 . 12/18/2008
loved it.
RJMoonspell4 chapter 9 . 12/18/2008
Nice ending...

But I'm like too "easy" and too much Peyton centered, i was hoping you would have dealt with Lucas feeling now and maybe do one or two more chapters. I was thinking that Lucas wouldn't be there that he would have left.

good post.
no account anymore chapter 9 . 12/18/2008
That was a good story, which a great ending. Amazing work!
sea of imaginaton chapter 9 . 12/18/2008
Wow, I loved this story. I'm really sad that's its over but it was amazing! I really felt for Julian as he let her go. And your ending on the rivercourt, the special place in the history of LP, was so lovely. A beautifully written story. Guess I'll have to wait and see what you come up with next now. Great job and I'm glad you stuck to your original storyline it finished it perfectly in my opinion.