Reviews for A Foxes Tale
christopherrhaydon chapter 10 . 1h
Chrisdz you are anything but deranged. You are an impressive story writer. NEVER. EVER. FORGET. THAT. UPDATE ASAP!
BGC341 chapter 2 . 12h
awesome
R-king 93 chapter 19 . 16h
Interesting
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 8 . 18h
Oddly enough, I've never seen anyone use anything BUT Benihime in one form or another. Senbonzakura would have been an interesting change.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 2 . 20h
A few observations. 1) No matter what canon or fanon-type spin you put on the Sandaime's relationship with Naruto, you'd imagine he would be in a full blown, search party forming panic after Naruto being missing for two days, much less two weeks. 2) Other than a "Oh, hey. There you are, Naruto", no reaction to his reappearance whatsoever? No one has anything at all to say about his drastically different appearance? 3) All that energy Naruto was throwing around, and NOBODY found him? Was that caved shielded or something?
acetwolf94 chapter 19 . 21h
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
suikofan chapter 19 . 21h
Glad to see this is getting updated again.
Shigure Toshiro chapter 19 . 22h
Great chapter, looking forward to what happens next.
TigrezzTail chapter 19 . 23h
Has it really been that long? Wow, well I'm glad you're back. And enjoying writing I hope?

I'm wondering if Naruto ever mentioned to anyone that something claiming to be the 'original Kyuubi' is now residing within his seal? I'm beyond curious about not only how that happened, but the significance of it. And it was funny to see that Ino was shaken enough by Guren's appearance to go to Hinata for a truce.
jafr86 chapter 19 . 8/22
great chapter thank you for the update
Dzerx chapter 19 . 8/22
It was my belief that seduction missions would be taken by only those willing... The village is practically assigning kunoichi to forced rape.
VFSNAKE chapter 19 . 8/22
Nice! Naruto has Guren and ready to kick ass in the outside world. The Tsuchikage is planning for the future and Orochimaru is on the run.
Duedate chapter 1 . 8/22
thanks
fanficreader71 chapter 19 . 8/22
Great chapter, I enjoyed reading it
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 19 . 8/22
I thought you abandoned the fanfic.
I look forward to the next chapter.
1,174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »