Reviews for A Foxes Tale
Lordhokage 4 chapter 14 . 7/4
this inuyasha cross over is actually pretty good for a fanfiction.
Please let there be lemon for ino and naruto for their first
great story please write more
gabelou1991 chapter 21 . 6/15
J'aime bien continu vu les espaces n'ai une chance , mais a-t-il fait des choses intéressantes ?
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 6/14
Pas mal comme idée va t'elle faire partie du harem.
avalanche61101 chapter 2 . 6/11
I've always wondered why in almost every fic Naruto reveals his actual likes and dislikes along with dreams but his teammates don't necessarily reveal anything that's not known. Seriously he just blurts out sensitive information. Like hating a certain Uchiha for killing his father. The father he shouldn't know about and the Uchiha' s identity and knowledge about his activities. I mean doesn't it make sense to keep the information to himself so Madara can't learn about it. Now a spy say zetsu can get the information to his boss. Who will be prepared for Naruto. Not to mention how he'll explain his source. Oh my mom the kyuubi told him. Seriously I thought that was a secret.
Fanficlover2017 chapter 21 . 5/20
Great story keep it up and update soon please I am looking forward to seeing more!
please write more of this great story
Fanfic9000 chapter 2 . 4/2
I resent the blonds are idiots comment for the record
ShadowFoxKage chapter 21 . 3/30
what happened with Guren during his time away on the road?
s.k.f.f.f chapter 21 . 3/27
dang I gotta reread to know what's going on, too many stkrirsnto catch up. anyways nice going
Nerfhearder69 chapter 21 . 2/23
Sigh, why did you have to be such a good writer?! Now I'm sad that you haven't returned to this one and if you do it will mean the others won't get new chapters! Have you made any progress with the clone technique?
REDD1997 chapter 12 . 2/8
well it looks like things got pretty interesting in this chapter, I wonder how things will go for Orochi now that Kabuto is dead.
bob19h chapter 8 . 1/27
can you send me the names of the senbonzakura naruto books? i suck at finding them but i want to read some. love the book so far.
great story it look's like it getting hot please write more of this story
1,338 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »