Reviews for A Foxes Tale
joe chapter 18 . 4/9
Please continue this story as soon as possible it is really good
joe chapter 18 . 3/9
Please continue this story as soon as possible it is very good
00sks chapter 18 . 3/6
Just read everything and I am liking it. Please keep it up and I'll be waiting!
Drifter950 chapter 18 . 2/20
I had just found your name in a list of favorites, and decided to check out the story.

Man. It a real good one, and I was looking forward to your next update when I ran into a real mood killer: Last updated: 03/18/2013!

With today being February 20, 2015 all I can is mark Follow : Story x, and hope my end wish works:

May the MUSE always be with you!
Lacu chapter 18 . 1/30
-_- you know... I think I hate you. Here you write one of the best , and I mean one of the best, naruto fanfictions I have ever had the pleasure of reading (and I read a lot), and then you go and stop! Right at this huge cliffhanger no less! I mean seriously, you have me really hooked, so much so that I read this this story from start to finish without being able to put it down, and the you go and do this! You really,really need to up date this, because this story is defiantly in my top ten favorite fanfics of all time.
BoomOnGames chapter 18 . 1/28
Good chapter looking forward to reading the future chapters of this story
SMH chapter 7 . 1/22
You made Gato eviler by increasing his crimes. But having Naruto be angry about Gato has done and not wanting to do stop it ;is unlike Naruto. And why was Naruto angry when he has own slave. Just because he treats his own slave well doesn't make it alright he still has a slave and Kushina has had many. While Gato is terrible and has done terrible things, they aren't to righteous either for having slaves. I have no problem with Naruto being strong and I love the idea of him having a Zanpakuto but I think your making him too strong a little to fast. He is already strong then he was during the canon chunin exams and he has only been training for 6 weeks.
SMH chapter 6 . 1/22
It's a ok story but you need to give a better explaintion of Naruto's personality. You made him change a lot from canon he is smarter more serious but that whole blackmail picture thing seems like it would be out of character for your new version of him. How could he have a picture of Mikoto she died when he was 5-6 so unless she gave that pic when he was a kid he couldn't have gotten it. And if he was a kid what the fuck was she doing giving a 5 year a picture like that and why would he keep it remember he just became smart kids tend to lose things and that picture wouldn't be something a kid takes care of.
reviewer chapter 18 . 1/15
lovely chapter looking forward to the next ones
austin.t.shelley chapter 5 . 1/16
Nice use of the blackmail stash
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 18 . 1/4
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Galacter chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
You Kishimoto lovers really need to fuck off.
joharasbel chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
come back soon
Pointer3109 chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
fyi that's spelled coup d'etat, literally, a blow of state.

Generally, a relatively bloodless attempt to take over the government by usurping control of the executive, the police, and the military.

As opposed to say, a coup de main, such as a revolution or war.

Enjoyed it.
david.priest.790 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Have hinata in the harem
1,120 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »