Reviews for Heart Song
Maggy chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Blue Raven… another lovely fic.
I came late to the "21st-century doctor(s)"…
and, as the saying goes, "You never forget your first doctor."
Thank you for this little dramatic monologue.
Anon chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This is absolutely beautiful I'm really glad I found this.
ChrysLexiTaylor chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
wow, seems like the current writers agree with you, its awesome
Laura Harkness chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
this is just gorgeous. simply stunning. if i hadn't had so much coffee this morning, i'd probably being crying (just a little).
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
pleaseclosethisaccount chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I have to say this is beautiful! The TARDIS is so often overlooked as a character when of course she is one of the most important people in the Doctor's life! Well done! :)!
Starsky's Strut chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I am a long time Doctor Who fan (started with the 4th Doctor -as reruns- and I have seen many episode and movies containing all incarnations -so far).

But I've always wondered about the TARDIS and it's thoughts. It's so nice you helped fill in some of the blanks. The Doctor and the TARDIS have had an incredibly long relationship. Sad to ever think it will end. *sniff*

Enjoyed the humans as mayfly reference. So true.

Sidebar - do wish Donna could have stayed with him a bit longer. She was so good for him. Not taking any cr*p and giving him plenty. *Grin*

Thanks for sharing this bittersweet tale with us.
dogsandcoffeepots chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
That was really beautifully done! It was a really interesting idea too! I think the idea of having any reference to the Doctor with a capital letter "I thought He never would", for example was a really nice thing. It sort of showed that the TARDIS looks upon the Doctor as a sort of God and Master and it really was pretty powerful.

dreamkat67 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Aww, thanks for that! Very heartfelt.
Kameka chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Love it :) But, er, you already know that given the ideas, *cough* nprodding *cough* and everything else :)