Reviews for In My Place
gottaloveva chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
LOVIN it! I hope to read more SOON!
AKEMI SHIKON chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
I'm liking this :D
delilah69 chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
i wonder what is going on with carlisle and jasper, i hope that someone can help them!
Twilight's Sapphire chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
I don't know about this story as yet, but I am intriqued! You have my curiousity peaked and I will look forward to reading more to see what is going to happen.

Thanks and take care
Aoife Snape chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
Hi, I don't think that this chapter sucked. I really liked it as much as I liked your whole story. I wish you luck with your book and hope you'll find the time to update this story soon. I'll be waiting :-)
CosmicEssence chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
to be honest i'm not sure what to make of this one. For starters i have very little idea what is going on and all the secrecy, while it does create a a bit of mystery it was more of a frustrating mystery then a pleasant one. Still i would really like to know what is going on here and chap6 wasnt all that bad, compared to chap1 it was great.
delilah69 chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
totally freaky! but cool! whats going on?
MissAnderson92 chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
OMG i love it you have to write more soon please x
hotshorty chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
i love it!
Carlizzle chapter 5 . 3/6/2009
OMC! YOU MUST UPDATE! SERIOUSLY, I NEED MORE. HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON, BUTIF JASPER DID SOMETHING TO CARLISLE, HE WILL PAY! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
melstewarthm chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
ah this is too exciting! What's going to happen?
JamieGlasgow4 chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Ooh I love the tension.. though I don't really think Jasper would go that far. Please update!
Akira Hale chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
more plz
ErinCullen chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
very good...cant wait for a new chapter.
sunshine37 chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
You've definitely got me hooked.

I'm curious to see where this is going. Can't wait for more.