Reviews for These Are All Things That Keep A Heart Beating
Missi23 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
The best Naruto/Karin i've read thus far!It was great.
Thoughts13 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
this was good. I liked it.

stockholm fics are usually always good.

nip clamps made it better.

and now I know which direction my window faces, thank you.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Interesting! It was a really good fic made by a challenge!

Some challenges bring out the best fanfics.
Lycan91 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
cool story. YAY LEMONS! :)
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Awesome. Naruto is Jiraiya's true successor.
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
good fic
King of the DamnD chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
no want more x!
spedclass chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
iamjustanotherguy chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Well I have to say I'm impressed, this level of literary talent is so very hard to come by in the Naruto section. While I do wish that there was more to this story, I feel that this story is perfect as it is. It's very well written, great flow, and overall I'd give it an 8 out of 10. Well once again great story and I wish you luck in any other stories you write.

-justanotherguyathiscomputer

P.S. Nip clamps? Have to say...wasn't expecting that...hell I'll give you another half a point for that one for a final score of 8.5 out of 10 so give yourself a hand. (starts to clap)
Blu Rose chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wow, I've read smut in real life, but never in fan fiction form. And I must say that I love it! It was very...erotic. _ I never seem to find NaruKarin fics on my own. I hope you'll write more NaruKarin in the future.
jere7782 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
i thought it was pretty good. wish there was more one shots and whole stories...
Draton chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
O, I liked this... Well written and very... Hmm, how to put it... Absorbing? Yeah that'll work. Specially for a One-Shot. I'm a fan of teh 'rare' pairings and NaruRin(?) (I suppose that aspect of it is still up ion the air) is underused. SO it was nice to see something new and *gasp* well done. I do hope to read works of your again.