Reviews for Of Mistletoe and Kisses
Leppy99 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Love it .cant wait for ur next update.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Wow, this was amazing...great job! I loved it. Very good job... (:
Mikro chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That was great :)

But...? Aren't people seeing them? Considering who he is, and that they are in a room full of people?
Vivalina chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
OMG that was is a lucky girl D
Molleyn chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Woah! Hot!
melniewn chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Oh this was wonderful..more please? I really appreciate how well written it is. Thank you.
Emily Hoyt chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Very good! A couple grammatical errors somewhere in the middle, but nothing a touch more proof-reading couldn't iron out. A think a couple of the feelings during the kiss might qualify this for a rated "M", though. I'm not a prude, but... better safe than sorry. Don't want it pulled.
LunaSolTierra chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
That was HOT and very sexy. A little steam on Christmas time never hurt anybody, well except your readers if you don't continue this fantastic story. Please please I'm begging you to continue with this amazing Detty fic.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Holy, man. XD This is amazing. I loved it! You write damn well good sexy Detty and I should insist that YOU WRITE MORE! Please make this a series! I will be your loyal reviewer! Great job! The writing is spectacular! XD
gum-drop chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
'_'...that was great...
Historianic chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Great start! Please, please, please continue! You can't leave us or Betty hanging like that...what happens next? Updates asap please! I'll keep an eye out in the hope that you continue this ;)
shara chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
u can not leave the storey in here, i need more, p
Anon chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
This was a greatly erotic and deep piece. I hope you write more, or perhaps continue this one.
AndromedaAiken chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
OH MY GAWD! Daniel CANNOT walk away just like that! Daniel, stay and explain yourself! Lol. Please update this soon! D
emmasmum chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Ohh another very good Detty story. This is very very good.

Another chapter please. How will Betty seek her revenge?