Reviews for Home
LunasMom chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Never read just a Percy story, its sooooo good. I love it! Good job.
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I love this! I love Percy to death, and this captures him so perfectly. Yaay )
PrincessPurity chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Well written and heartbreaking - half of the things you've written i don't know if i can read, the material hits too close to home.

You seem to do well with natural, human emotion, something few writers are good at. You'll make a good writer someday.

Your friend - Genny

Ps. Mulan is one of my very favorite movies. well done.
emLILYEVANS chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
aw poor percy! i loved this
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Oh, interesting and just plain AWESOME!
hondagirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Oh my. This was perfect. You did a wonderful job here. I love the way you contradicted his Christmas now with the Christmas's of the past. And the last line worked so well, I didn't even realize it was from Mulan. Poor Percy!

-honda
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
This is just great. I love stories that show Percy as a human being with feelings instead of as a two-dimensional idiot, and this is definitely one of the former. Good job.
UndeniablyMe chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I liked this one. Good job, though I was a little thrown at first. Is this just a one-shot, or are there going to be more like it? I'm glad you're writing Harry Potter. :D You're good at it.
gothicpiratevictoria chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Wow, I loved it. Now I feel sorry for Percy:(
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
i loved how you made that connection between percy and the quote from mulan! it fits perfectly! this is one of the few percy fanfic i have read. it's interesting to see what percy was doing when he was separated from his family. excellent! )
CowahBull chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I LOVE THIS! What an amazing use of that quote. I never would have thought of that. That is amazing and you words flow so beautifully!
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Interesting. Good little fic overall.
msllamalover chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Kristen, I loved this. It felt so real, so very Percy. I loved that he didn't want to admit how much he missed his family, how he just kept it all inside. The last two lines work really well, then the ending with the Mulan quote was perfection. Brilliantly done!