Reviews for Ruby Queen, Jade Knight
shugokage chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
Intriguing story good job!
Maltrazz chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Great story, but I do have a question. I have little doubt that Ranma's girl form is the Ruby Queen in question, but has he actually seen Ranma take on that form, or is he still waiting for his Queen to appear?

Maltrazz
Dani Yanega chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
The only thing I got to say is I WANT MORE! This was an excellant story and I hope more is coming really soon.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
nhienphan2808 chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
This is quite interesting. I like this light, neat style of writing. keep up the good work.

BTW, Is this a Ryoga/Ranma fic ? I always love this pair lol, as either friends or lovebirds XD and those so-called Senshi are just all about boys !
Wordlurker chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
IT LIVES! MWUHAHAHA! IT LIIIVEESSS!

OK, seriously now, it's good to see that this fic hasn't been abandoned or put on eternal hiatus.

Keep up the good work!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) I think the new Queen and Knight well play by their own rule and no others.
Pryde Kitty chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Now this has turned into some VERY interesting foreshadowing! I hope to read more soon! 3
god of all chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
CrypticMirror chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
I do like your story and am eager to read more, there is one though and I believe it is something you've lightly touched upon. if Mercury is training so hard that she is having trouble studying due to tiredness then sooner or later that is going to cost them all. Mercury's function in the line up is that of the researcher and scientist. Training to exhaustion is going to undermine that, even her powers are basically defensive. Eventually that will need balanced out.

But good story nonetheless.
DarkRubberNeck chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Judging by the last paragraph or two it sounds like Ranma may be this missing Ruby Queen and Ryoga this commandant. Did they used to be evil? Because it would be funny if they fought their former comrades because they are good now _
Spokavriel chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
September 2010 has passed. Thank you for fighting the war on Terror even if the Commander in Chief continues to deny the existence of terrorism. May you make it home safely even if you aren't ready to continue the fic again yet.

BTW your E-Mail never showed up in your story. This site has been removing them since 2007 so I'm not sure why you didn't know it would not be visible. Looking forward to the story progress when you are back safe and sound.

Spokavriel yahoo. com
Spokavriel chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
Too much is said right out in the open. Especially after the monster went down. I can see why the creator of the chimera would speak in Tokyo's language in complaining about it but why are the two using it to each other?

And then monster long gone the Senshi and Martial artists make their training deal long after lookie loos would have been near enough to easily over hear. They always start appearing after the monster is gone. So really that entire school should now know that these two guys are getting to find out exactly who the senshi are. Just too open. They should have at least insisted on a little more privacy provided by rooftops for the discussion.
Spokavriel chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
The first two chapters together as one would have provided a better prologue introducing all the characters and a situation that hasn't already ended. Where it will go from there who knows? But at least there's something with both the first and chapter together to let you know there is more to the story than just the deaths in Jusendo.
Spokavriel chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Well its ok for a prologue I guess but it only wraps up what is already kinda announced in your opening authors note describing the story. It didn't go far enough to introduce the new situation or really give much reason for continuing to read yet.

Next story you start with more than one chapter please remember to at least introduce something to make people want to go along for the ride.