Reviews for One Heck of a Bedtime Story
francis2 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Awwww. You totally got, like, Leni's californian brat voice, dude. And you did so with a lot of humor and a lot of filling in the blanks, and stayed true to character for all of them. I love that you included Beth coming for a talk after Josh died. Totally makes sense. And the ending was hilarious.

Love it.
Anna chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Awesome! very funny! i just wish, leni told mick that she knows that he is a vamp
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This was really cute, I liked your Leni very much!
Lokelani87 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I loved the voice in this.

(and i even know who it is speaking since i watched the series!)

i don't know, it just seemed way easier to relate to speech-wise and whatnot than some fics. (cuz i'm a teenager? yes. i'll go with that.)

"...because, um, hi, bullets were flying at me,"

"Now you get your precious little butt off to dream land before I call for Uncle Josef and make him read you information from last month’s stock exchange.

…Yeah, I thought that would work."

ha, two fav parts. (i'm pretty dorky in reviews, hm?)

anyway, i loved the fic, it's been fav'd, go you.

]
Lilia Lasia chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Ah! That was so awesome! It made me miss Moonlight so bad! I can't believe that it got cancelled, it was such a good show. Just so you know, Jason Dohring, who plays Josef was on the show Veronica Mars as well, and he's even more amazing in that one, which is an excellent show.

Verki
lindyrb chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Absolutely great! What a fun and original viewpoint. Thanks for the grins and chuckles...

And Josefina? Yeah, that would make anybody go pale...
Grace Macy chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
That ... freakin' ... ROCKED. Love love LOVE it! :)
pixiestix16 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
not the slightest bit familiar with the material this was written off of, but still it was hilarious! i love the lanuage and how... talking?-like it is? i can't think of teh word right now, but the style is damn amazing and makes everything fantastically funny :)

pixie
Nocturne in C Moll chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Highly amusing. Very appropriate use of a pencil and Josef.
Phoenix.G.Fawkes chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I've only watched this show a few times so I don't even know who Leni is, but as usual your writing is so fresh and fluid that it felt like I'd been inside Leni's head forever - such a scary thought, I know. So many 'likes', 'ums' and 'yeahs' to deal with.

The part in which she pokes Josef's eye with a pencil was just brilliant. Absolutely hilarious.
Ewa Snow chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
This is an amazing Leni fic! The line about people thinking she's dumb because she uses 'like' a lot is great. Also love her stabbing Josef in the eye. You voiced her wonderfully, and the ending is fantastic!
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I enjoyed this. Leni was pretty smart and I could see her telling this story. I am glad that she and her little girl turned out okay.
Xerizzelles chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Very funny. I love the way you portray Leni in this. I always thought she was a good potential character for more episodes. Well done! : )