Reviews for No Demons Allowed revised version oops
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Good story! I never thought of Sam killing Gordon as superhuman, just good!
cathernatural.812 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
that was so good! please do more like these :D
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I don't anything would freak Dean more out then something like this.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Dude. Dean in this is as awesome as I've ever seen him. Dang Gordon for messing Sam up so much.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Enjoyed this as much as the original version! LOL!
spnMom chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Definitely a different take on Fresh Blood. I liked the brother interaction that you had when Sam was contemplating suicide and Dean was desperate to stop him. Please think about writing some more Supernatural stories... Thanks!
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
So glad you found us Supernatural writers. We love our limp Sam and big brother Dean. Excellent job. Keep um coming.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Yay! Super great! .
jenilee chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Very nice first story for sn. Great job too on showing Dean's fear and protectiveness of what Sam would do to himself being that it was from Sam's pov. Ok did that make sense cos it's late and somehow that made more sense in my head?

Hope to see more stuff from you.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
This was cool. Thanks.
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
GooD! More..more.. please hurry up! )
nicoltyler chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Great story, I have never seen SN but I was able to follow along you are such an awsome writer.

Nicol
Shawne 'til dawn chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Aloha Sweet Karen,

I am so very very glad that you took the risk and posted this awesome fic. I know how scary it was to venture out, but I know that you will bless others in the SN world with your creative skill in storytelling. Loved your very first Sam and Dean fic especially because I really loved this episode with Gordon. I feel very excited too, only because I know that there will be more wonderful stories by you to follow . . . keep moving those fingers girl . . .

Love and light . . Shawne
Monika11 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Karen,

I can only second what Becky said: I'll follow you whereever you go with yout writing talent. Thanks for sharing it here, too.

Monika
Darkest Water chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I really liked this story :)

poor sam and his screwed up little head.