Reviews for Ugetsu Monogatari: Tales of Moonlight and Rain
orangawesome chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
So... so beautiful T.T
I can't stop reading this!
You have to update! Onegai dakara!
Your loyal fan chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
I've recently been rereading this story, and I have to say that I think this story has been in hiatus for far too long. Please update, I want to see how Tokio will make amends with the Wolf God.
MoonlightRurouni chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
Great job! you're story's amazing!

please update soon!
MoonlightRurouni chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
hurry and publish the next chapter please!
Redenzione chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
Heya.

Interesting chapter, I liked how you sort of morphed the original story between Tomoe and Kenshin (even thought I adamantly believe in Kaoru and Kenshin) It was also great to see Saito/Wolf from anothers eyes. :D Great chapter!

Redenzione.
KeleosNoOnna chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OMG HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I was so happy to see the alert this morning!

SUCH A GOOD STORY!

/flails

I'm also glad you included that part about Kenshin's past _
meri47 chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
What happened to Kenshin that Hiko was unable to remove all of the gifts? Does it have something to do with the scar on his face?

Keep up the good work, update soon, and Happy New Year!
safa56bmc chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
awwwwww...poor kenshin and his master...well what now..what will happen to tokio and saitou..im worried..well u took a long time to update..but u did and thats all that matters..
I-Adore-Wuv-Stories chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
Oh well now that she doesn't have a gift anymore I wonder what will happen now. Lol, I am going to be surprised one way or another! I like it so far! Keep going! I want to know what will happen to her!
Nagasasu chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
Shadow lurker de-lurking now. I've read some of your other stuff before and very much enjoyed it (hope to go back and review those one day) and this story. After seeing your AN that this was partly inspired by Labyrinth, I started seeing in the last chapter some Labyrinth influence. Funnily enough even though you said this was the least romance-y of your fics, I feel this one has a heavy romance feel, but that might just be because of the archetypes Saitou and Tokio fit into. Really liked the chapter and very much looking forward to seeing what implact Tokio's decision will have. :)
Slavaskia chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
I love this story! It's been a while since it updated, but I still love it!

While I can understand Tokio's feelings on her singularity, I feel sad for Saito when she rejected his gifts.
yuki chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
aiyah yah I wonder will the wolf god reconsider or will Tokio realize what happen? I will be waiting for your next chapter soon. :)
anreg chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
Tokio has such loyal friends, probably more loyal than any mortals would ever be. Looks like there could be rough roads ahead for her.

I can't help but wonder what he is feeling after her rejection, and how he is dealing with it. To have someone reject a special gift has to be crushing.

I wonder how, and if, Tokio will realize what she is missing and if she will ever remember what happened with the wolf god, and how she rejected him. I'm definately hooked on this story, not that I wasn't already. Looking forward to what comes next.
anreg chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
Wonderful chapter! Lots of emotional impact. I have to admit that it was heartbreaking to see Tokio reject the wolf and his gifts. (I can understand why she did, but I still feel *very* sorry for him.)
Elva-san chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
oh my god! that was so good! please keep going on with it :) the idea was brilliant