Reviews for I like you
Princess chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
omgg that was soooooooo sexy. Well written smut/fluff 3
DinieLuvYunho chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Hey you cheater, you'd cut the best part... :'( Oh my, what did you to Zoro and now you'd marred my perfect illusion of strong demonic Zoro to panting, writhing and blushing marimo shihihi.. :') Gah i love Robin in the last part, she is scary alright.. n_n
BarbaritaS chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
You know, this is one of my freakin favorite fics here. This is an addiction, dammit!
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
the lemon scene was actually soo sweet and tender... XD
AceIsNotDead chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
You're a very talented writer :) I love AcexZoro, and I'm grateful knowing there's such a talented writer who is also interested in this pairing.

I love the plot, you made the story more believable.

And Ace's attention for Zoro is so adorable. Lovely.

I beg you write more AcexZoro :)
footballstar.carrot0gmail.com chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
wow this was a wonderfully sexy story please make more like this one and please have ace as one of the characters! Again wonderful story and please make more i really appreciate it thanks!
blackmagicseal chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Love the story~~ XD

hard-to-get

and fave.
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Wonderfully random ideas all together. Not bad, maybe a little more plot would have helped. I really enjoyed reading it though. Zoro and Ace lemons are hard to find, yah know?
KyuubiNoNeko chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
That's seriously the best fic i've read in a while. It was gorgeous, i simply loved it.

Confused me a bit near the end when Zoro just spawned somewhere else o_O

And the ending was so adorable
Diiah chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
God this was good. They fit each other so well! The ending was just too cute. :)
PuckeringLemon chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
"Now... shall we play house? You can be the screen door and I'll bang-" PRICELES! ha ha i loved this stiry, yeah right, no lemons ! this rocked!
LunaticV chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
aw, i was really disappointed when you cut it there...

i mean, it was super hot, and you havent even gotten to the main course! aaw...

Ace was serious about zoro, huh?

loved it
Metal Tokie chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
that was freakin sexy! and your lemonish scene did not suck it was great! it looks like you wrote a lot of them. im very impressed!
Arkner chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wahh~~! Luv your story so much! The ending cracks me up and... ugh! Zoro plead! Some-something i'd kill to see! *nosebleeds*
No one chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
OMG So hawt!

Ur going to make me totally fall in love with this pairing!