Reviews for Love does Damage, a Lot of Damage
Guest chapter 22 . 10/26/2012
niceeeeeeee make it longer
Ivy Devi chapter 22 . 6/17/2011
Wow... that was ironic... just like you promised... I liked it though!
Auraxi chapter 22 . 7/2/2010
That was entertaining. (:

Tancred and his chocolate, sigh.
chibi3000 chapter 22 . 5/10/2009
Wait a minute. I thought billy said that they have to offer the treasures at may 18 not may 16. Anyway, continue writing and I look forward to more stories
chibi3000 chapter 16 . 5/10/2009
Well there was only one cuss word. And Charlie said it,Wow.
chibi3000 chapter 12 . 5/10/2009
um. Why do you have to say ebil instead of evil
chibi3000 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Pig Latin? Why that?
ShadowRose18 chapter 22 . 3/4/2009
Ahaha! I loved that

Very nice ending

Yay! The A.O.'s became the A.O.'s! XD

Well, at least they changed to the side of good, but the chances of ALL of the A.O.'s changing just like that is unlikely, but oh well!

Great job Jenni!

Write another story soon! :P
ShadowRose18 chapter 21 . 3/4/2009
OMG! Now I get why you named it Love does Damage, a Lot of Damage! I GET IT! XD

Anyway, if you hadn't revived Billy, I wouldn't be cursing at you right now XD but you did! And Tancred's alive again! :D

If I was Em, even if I was embarrassed, I wouldn't have let go XD I mean, its not every day that your love comes back to life! Honestly!

Anyway, EPILOGUE FOR ME! XD

Great job on this Jenni! All those things finally make sense now and you kept us hanging :P

One thing I'd say about this chapter, is that during the battle scene it went a LITTLE too fast. Like, one sentence someone is standing and fighting, the next, they're on the ground half dead or something. Don't forget to add a little detail now and again.

Actually, I shouldn't be critising you... I haven't even written a action scene yet... And I'd probably do a worse job than you .

Ignore me...

Anyway, EPILOGUE TIME! :D
FizzCracklePOP chapter 22 . 3/4/2009
HAHAHAHA...that was great! xD LOVE how you made the last sentence the title...perfect! This has been a FANTASTIC story, GREAT JOB! *bows down to author*

You totally deserve that! WELL DONE!
ShadowRose18 chapter 20 . 3/3/2009
Woot! Go Ben :P

Hehe, I liked the secretive start to the plan, with the walkie talkies and stuff XD

Mep

*hisses at Miss Gosten*

EBIL WOMAN! *steals poodle and puts it in another home*

Don't you DARE tell Lysander to drink his own saliva! *kick*

Now I feel better XDD

Yikes... Very interesting way to get Olivia... pin her down... woot... How did Paton manage to carry all four girls? O_O

Hehe! Go Una!

Lol, 'Father son rivalry?' XDD Go Mr. Taxi-man! XD

Cook's message was a little strange, but it was cool the way it was delivered :P

LOVED the last line. XDD

But I bet Em keeps her room clean, she's the kind I guess. XD

But then again, people say I'm the kind to keep a clean room and my room looks a whole farm of animals ran through it and had a party. Even after I "clean" it *sigh*

Next chapter for me! :)
FizzCracklePOP chapter 18 . 3/2/2009
Haha, Charlie just likes the food Julia makes! xD I was a little confused at the beginning because of all the different sub-headings, but I sorted it out with my brain :) That's also a pretty effective way of keeping everybody 'hooked' on the story too, so good job! Update soon!
ShadowRose18 chapter 18 . 3/2/2009
yeek, the A.O.'s are crepy

Egypt, heh

The mummy sitting up was creepy, but when it went back to sleep it was funny XD

I like Eln best, even if she did steal Charlie's moth *glare*, of all the A.O.'s

Ront and Gont sound weird...like... quarrelling siblings (which they are) that are just plain stupid in the head.

ANYWAY! Great job Jenni, but I have to get back to that homework I'm procrastinating on XD

Update soon ;)
ShadowRose18 chapter 17 . 2/28/2009
Whoa! When did Joshua, Idith and Inez join the good side? O_O I must have missed something...

Anyway, Charlie, you are one good planner, even if it is a little scary how you can think of a plan...

Gabriel can wield a sword? COOL! :D