Reviews for With Great Restraint
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 1 . 7/20
Insightful take on this scene. You do well at writing Edward in the original character.
Karolsp chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Very good as always even if Tanya is part of the story! LOL ... I really dont like her... I never thought that she could help Edward with his little problem and was a great surprise your interpretation... I would die happy if you could write Breaking Dawn in EPOV... so many things that I wish to read in EPOV... You're such na amazing writer! Congrats
pickled.pughead chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Very good,this stuck close to canon.
Fan chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I so love your fanfic! Truly wish you'd been able to do Eclipse and Breaking Dawn from EPOV. You've had me captivated for a week reading DSotM and youR other amazing works. Love Love Love everything I've read of yours!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I like the story part but I hated the... Inappropriate stuff. I would recommend If you changed that. I have read stories that have been ruined bc of lemons! Why are ppl so perverted? It's disgusting! :(
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I enjoyed this alot. It was a wonderful interpitation of what was going on with Edward while Bella spoke with Jacob. It makes sence that he would go to her for advice too. BRAVO!
Prevouslyknownasxocrazililkelo chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Great story,I enjoyed the scene with Tanya and Edward .You really don't get much from them in the boom together .
RobsessedTwihard51386 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Great story:)))
Rasa.Ra chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
that was nice, I love Tanya-Edward interaction:)
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
That was really good...
Compgirl21 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I love this 3
MotherAtHeart chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
this is an aspect of the wedding that never occurred to me, i'm impressed that Tanya's honest attempt to help without making things purposefully uncomfortable
CullenPotterEverdeen chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
OH MY GOD, THIS IS AMAZING! i've always wondered what would be happening while jacob and bella were dancing! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS! YOU ARE SO TALENTED! you perfectly captured edward's pov! TEAKM EDWARD 4EVER! btw, i like the sexual parts of it hehe ;)
SamMomo chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I like Edward's perspective of the dance, thanks for sharing it.
TEB chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
that was nice! glad Tanya didnt try to seduce Edward!