Reviews for With Great Restraint
Indredi chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
So much fun, nicely done! Again, I'm amazed at how well you write Edward's mind reading ability- the way he "hears" multiple conversations at once while holding another... Must be terribly hard to write! Especially and keep it completely readable, as you do. Hurrah!
Just Another Phase chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
WOW! I really like your stories. This was fantastic! I really missed those endearing Edward moments in Breaking Dawn and you have brought them to life masterfully for me. Very excellent writing...
Eebee chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I love you writing style and your insight into Edward is remarkable - this has inspired me to read more of your stories.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I love reading your stories from Edward's perspective. I so look forward to SM finishing MS. I think that you do a wonderful job capturing him.
Juliejuliejulie chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I love that Edward asks Tanya for advice on sex. That's so perfect!
ForEverTopaz1901 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I loved this! It is very much like the mind of Edward.
azure0610 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Write Tanya's pov from her first time seeing Bella. I wish someone would write that. Tanya being so into Edward, what WAS she thinking when she first saw her at the wedding
lanicker chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
You are so good at telling Edwards side of things!
MFLuder42 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Very realistic to how I would imagine Edward's thoughts to be. Nice job!
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Very good - love it!

Also fits in well with the story!
Julsgracie chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Your Edward is exactly right!
windfalling chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I love it.
AnkouBlake chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
This was very good, very real. Well done
Chonga815 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I'm so glad you fleshed-out this missing moment for us. What a great scenario you picked out! I am really enjoying all of your stories and truly appreciate the easy flow and grammatical detail. Keep writing!
locqua chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Very well done! I love missing moments like these, and it's so refreshing to see something written in canon, true to the characters, and without the spelling and grammar mistakes!

By the way, I'm actively reading "Dark Side Of the Moon" and love it - even though I'm depressed all day after each chapter! :) Keep writing good stuff like this!
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »