Reviews for With Great Restraint
twilightobession chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I liked this story. I had never thought of Edward talking to Tanya about sex, but it does make sense. Very well written.
mylatestmistake chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Great story, this is one of my favorites, and I especially like the way you characterized Tanya, and how well this fits in with the story. I love all your parallel stories, but this one especially, and I love how Tanya didn't realize and Edward didn't tell her his real worry.

Nice way to throw Mike into the story at his expense. To sum up, I loved it.
Breanne Clearwater chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Oh. Awkward. xD But, on the more positive note, I really enjoyed that! Good job with the summary; it really pulled me in. Great characterization of Edward as well, it really felt like it was him. :D
sbk-kb chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
What a great story, but (I'm sure because I really enjoyed it) it seemed done too soon!
TwoRubySlippers chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
aw poor edward. it's not his fault he's stronger than everyone else in the universe! silly bella... but HOT!

hee.

love the last line too... "more angst coming to an edward near you.."

i get to see the twilight movie on thursady! oh, so excited!
harem chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
It's been such a long time since I've had a chance to read anything! I'm so glad I picked yours to read first. As always, it's a pleasure reading. And I think this is great. Who better to ask for advice than the Succubus! Awesome. Thanks for writing!
UnhealthyAddiction2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
That flowed really well with Breaking Dawn - I'm always saying this, but "poor Edward!". Freaking out over Bella's safety is constantly on his mind. I can totally see this conversation taking place; Edward would do anything - even subject himself to Tanya's memories, if he thought it would save Bella. I loved it, good job :)
LiqueArdena chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Good missing moment, and not one I've seen done before. It makes sense that Edward would seek advice from as many people as he could. I'm also glad that he's not completely embarrassed by this conversation. I've seen a few stories with the Denali coven where he's freaked out by the very idea of sex, but every time someone writes a fic where he freaks out at someone's sexual thoughts, I think to myself, "Dude, losing fight. You lost it long ago, get over it."

Anyway, very entertaining. I'm excited to see your next chapter of Dark Side of the Moon.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
this is really good. i like seeing into edwards mind :-)
alexcullen chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
great chapter! I always wonder what took Edward so long to get to Bella when she was dancing with Jacob, now I know! Yes, I take your writting as the real deal! Thanks for keep sharing your work with us, always amazing! But most important, thanks for keeping your promise about Dark Side of the Moon, I really can't wait any longer to read more about that! You made me so happy!
theOtherPath chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I really enjoyed this- thanks. There aren't enough good breaking dawn fics out there.
Jbug chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Wonderful story as usual.A very interesting idea.

I laughed when Newton, (bounced past)and overheard Edward and Tanyas conversation,then wondered 'how many lovers has that guy had?' I also really enjoyed Edwards constant checking on Jacobs thoughts as he danced with Bella. Poor, poor virginal Edward.

Thanks for a great read and welcome back.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I love Edward's conversation with Tanya.
MTVicesk8r chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
nicely written

you got it perfectly and i'm glad someone decided to do this
dlhk chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
wow, bb. That was awesome. I loved Edward' conversation w/ Tanya. Also, i loved Rosalie actually being supportive. perfect. I wanted Edward to rip Jake's arms off. That would have been awesome. Stupid Jake. I want more. I know there is more in the book, but yours is so much better! I love your Edward. seriously... he's the best. -mob
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »