Reviews for Shackled By Blood
this is the best story ever please update
Ani the Fangirl chapter 20 . 10/20/2015
This is seriously good. When do you plan to update?
Guest chapter 20 . 8/2/2015
Read all of it (on archive of our own), loved it, and would like another chapter please!

This is the best fan fiction I have found in years. I love the plot and character development. I really appreciate your attention to detail and impressive command of language.

So please write more. Thanks.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/1/2015
Note to Self: never read a unfinished story again. Ever.
Lilly Snow chapter 20 . 6/28/2015
This whole story was absolutely amazing! Please, never stop writing with this level of talent for drawing in and locking down emotion. Well done all around!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/27/2015
i really love this story, update soon please
FledglingInkstand chapter 20 . 4/24/2015
OMG I love this story. Your writing is amazing, thanks. Looking forward to reading more!
its2015 chapter 20 . 2/2/2015
hi there! this story is absolutely amazing! i know its been almost 3 years but still, i hope you update! your writing is flawless and you write the characters so well
Guest chapter 20 . 11/27/2014
Best inheritance fanfic I've read. No exaggeration. Please continue! I love Murtagh and I love how u have portrayed him here. U r an amazing writer! :)
Deinokos chapter 20 . 8/28/2014
Oh. YES. Best. Thing. EVER! Hope you find inspiration and update soon!
RansackingKitty chapter 20 . 7/23/2014
Just read your profile - I'm very sorry, get better soon! And I'm really NOT just saying that for the sake of the story, promise. I know all health issues suck, so have my best wishes, may your health rise!
RansackingKitty chapter 20 . 7/23/2014
Simply brilliant - really, this is as awesome as cake or sleeping in, and I'm completely serious. Please continue, because I'm effing dying here!
evanovna chapter 20 . 6/3/2014
I beg you to update! !
Nell chapter 20 . 5/25/2014
I just re-read the whole thing and its still as awesome as i remembered! Please continue this story! You can't leave us hanging like this, not knowing how it was going to end! Pretty please? :)
lil chapter 20 . 5/21/2014
i love your story so much! please continue