Reviews for Shackled By Blood
FledglingInkstand chapter 20 . 4/24
OMG I love this story. Your writing is amazing, thanks. Looking forward to reading more!
its2015 chapter 20 . 2/2
hi there! this story is absolutely amazing! i know its been almost 3 years but still, i hope you update! your writing is flawless and you write the characters so well
Guest chapter 20 . 11/27/2014
Best inheritance fanfic I've read. No exaggeration. Please continue! I love Murtagh and I love how u have portrayed him here. U r an amazing writer! :)
Deinokos chapter 20 . 8/28/2014
Oh. YES. Best. Thing. EVER! Hope you find inspiration and update soon!
RansackingKitty chapter 20 . 7/23/2014
Just read your profile - I'm very sorry, get better soon! And I'm really NOT just saying that for the sake of the story, promise. I know all health issues suck, so have my best wishes, may your health rise!
RansackingKitty chapter 20 . 7/23/2014
Simply brilliant - really, this is as awesome as cake or sleeping in, and I'm completely serious. Please continue, because I'm effing dying here!
evanovna chapter 20 . 6/3/2014
I beg you to update! !
Nell chapter 20 . 5/25/2014
I just re-read the whole thing and its still as awesome as i remembered! Please continue this story! You can't leave us hanging like this, not knowing how it was going to end! Pretty please? :)
lil chapter 20 . 5/21/2014
i love your story so much! please continue
kumarLaVoixDuSud chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Best wishes. I hope that you get well very soon. :D
Ao Chou Yan chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
I cannot stress enough how much... BETTER this is than the actual books. Is that odd of me to say? I mean... I could write an essay on why this, in plot, is FAR better than the original story

I hope I don't sound like I'm ass-kissing, (Lord knows I hate it when people ass-kiss, haha) but I really can't find much to complain about. The story so far is brilliant, I'm not drowning in shitty descriptions, and you're characterizations are wonderful! I can't wait to see how this plays out!
Elise chapter 20 . 3/16/2014
Brilliant, ingenious, fantastic, wonderful story with a great, loveable, strong and interesting protagonist and a most thrilling, inspired, intriguing, intelligent and unique plot. The writing style is professional, emotional and awesome and I truly enjoyed reading this amazing story. I love it! :)
Thank you very much for writing it- but please, please do continue! Tbc, no? Please don't let this masterpiece of fanfiction be unfinished. Please.
CommChatter chapter 20 . 1/13/2014
You should really update this soon. Really soon. ASAP. We need to know what happens to Murtagh and Roran!
purple sky always chapter 20 . 10/24/2013
Murtagh has always been my favourite character. I always consider him the bravest of them all.
Line chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Cry :( Please Come Back! I Love this story!