Reviews for Out of place
Somewhere's Sword chapter 24 . 3/22/2009
Aw :) Sweet. And I can't wait until Jack meets Jack. And I have the feeling Jacob meeting Ianto will be fun :P

hotflower901 chapter 23 . 3/11/2009
Who is Jack Saturday and where can I read more..

Poor Greggo
Somewhere's Sword chapter 23 . 3/11/2009
I have one thing to say to you: YAAYY Jack Saturday! :D And Jacob, too, woo! :P We do love Jack :)

Okayy, maybe some more stuff to say :P Loving it very much, but I thought you said Jack and Jacob wouldn't come in till chapter 24? Or were you just too impatient :P Can't wait until Jack and Jacob meet Jack and Ianto (Jack and Jack, fun ;))

I'll talk to you later, I'm off school (again) I told you my brain melting was a bad thing :P

Ella Dean Pendragon chapter 23 . 3/10/2009
love it! there isn't more to say! the two vampires you said that they were from a book? if so what book and were can i get it?

Candybree chapter 23 . 3/10/2009
I think I am the happiest person in the world right now. TWO updates in one day :D

I haven't read Jack Saturday Can't Fail (yet) but the thought of the two Jack's getting together. well, that could get really interesting.

I still hate the fact Greg and Nick were split up. It is so not fair! and they are suffering because of it. how is that better in anyway?

Thank you for the fantabulos update!
Ella Dean Pendragon chapter 22 . 3/10/2009
hey, that was so sad! the boys being moved to diffrent teams, i think that the only answer is for them to move to the UK, that way they can be together in every sense of the word! can't wait for the next chapter, loving the story!

Candybree chapter 22 . 3/10/2009
It's almost scary how happy and excited seeing an update or story from you can make me.

I hate that Greg and Nick have been split up. That is so stupid and unnecessary. I really hope that they end up moving to the UK like Grissom said. the last line "Yeah, me too, but as long as I have Greg, it’s worth it." made me squee.

Fantastic job!
Somewhere's Sword chapter 22 . 3/10/2009
aww! :) Reading this is way better than the history essay I'm supposed to be writing (the joys of procrastination :P)

yay for Ecklie under a bus, we'll have to write that scene sometime just for giggles. And possibly put it in the story hehe :P

Also, the line at the end is competing for sappiest line in existence. You are such a sucker for sap, my dear ;)

Love it, though :D

Ella Dean Pendragon chapter 21 . 3/8/2009
hey, great to read this, lovin it! the awesomness that is nick and greg, and everyone else! cant wait for the rest of the story!

liveloud x
hotflower901 chapter 21 . 3/6/2009
ecklie is a jerk
Candybree chapter 21 . 3/6/2009
I agree with Jazz, Stupid office dating rule!

Greg and Nick should move to Cardiff. They wouldn't have to hide or worry about getting separated there. At least they wouldn't be separated by their boss.

Great chapter!
Somewhere's Sword chapter 21 . 3/6/2009
yayy! pancakes! Janto! John/Jazz! (which really needs a pairing name btw :P) Greg/Nick! lots of stuffs to yay about :) Though I won't be yaying about Ecklie, unless someone punches him in the face. Will they? *gives hopeful puppy eyes* :P

And I'm listening to John on my ipod, woo :D Awesome day. I'll try and get the chapter of SN done tomorrow for you :)

Candybree chapter 20 . 2/18/2009
Aww! This was such a sweet chapter.

I really liked John's speech about how Jack was a leader and Jasmine really wasn't.

I can't wait to find out what happens with Nick and Greg.

Is there any way to get the not Rainbow version?

Keep up the great work!
hotflower901 chapter 20 . 2/18/2009
Just spicy enough...beautiful
Ella Dean Pendragon chapter 20 . 2/18/2009
hey, awesome chapter, loved it all, really can't wait for the next chapter!

95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »