Reviews for Out of place
rosieposy chapter 20 . 2/18/2009
This story just gets better and better. Finally Greg and Nick cement their relationship and Jack and Ianto get their 'playtime'. Love the softer side of John with Jazz. :)
Somewhere's Sword chapter 20 . 2/18/2009
aww, a great mix of smut and fluff, loved it :) Although I still don't get why you thought the original was too dirty for me to read ;)

hotflower901 chapter 19 . 2/10/2009
Jack can do pissy better than anyone
Ella Dean Pendragon chapter 19 . 2/8/2009
hey, just read the latest chapter and i really like this story, so good to have three of my favourite things in one place, Torchwood, CSI and Nick/Greg! cant wait for the next chapter, can't wait for more Nick/Greg!
Candybree chapter 19 . 2/7/2009
Thank God it's over. Famous last words.

I loved the conversation about who was in charge.

I'm glad everyone is alright and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Keep up the great work!
Somewhere's Sword chapter 19 . 2/7/2009
Jazz angst and Greg/Nick fluffy bits in one chapter! :P

Awesomeness, as usual :) Please don't get brain-melt when writing the next chapter, we need to know what happens! ;)

Ella Dean Pendragon chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
hey, awesome first chapter, so good i've added to my favs, greg/nick my fav! going to read more now!

liveloud

xx
Literary Ditch chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Heh heh heh - this looks like being interesting...
hotflower901 chapter 18 . 1/30/2009
thank you, thank you, thank you. And ecklie can bite me
Candybree chapter 18 . 1/30/2009
I'm so glad Nick is safe!

It looks like they're in trouble now though. It's stupid that they have to hid in the first place.

Keep up the great work!
pinksocks chapter 18 . 1/30/2009
Oh no, it was all going so well! How you can hide something for that long I don't know, but the you know what has seriously hit the fan now. I wanna know how

Ecklie will react! Please update soon!

pink
rosieposy chapter 18 . 1/30/2009
Uh Oh Ecklie watching that can't be good!

Thank God Nick's ok. Keep up the brilliant writing.

:-)
Somewhere's Sword chapter 18 . 1/30/2009
Awesome chapter, and glad you found a way to get Jazz off the roof :P

Just one thing though, did you have to put Ecklie there? Actually, hang on, I think I realize where you're going with that. It's to do with your plan for the boys that you told me about a while ago, yeah? :)

hotflower901 chapter 17 . 1/25/2009
Doesn't have to be this time?
Eileen chapter 17 . 1/23/2009
Loving the story. Please don't keep us hanging for long. We need to know how Nick it doing...
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »