Reviews for Reminiscence
Goeno chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
Yeah, I was totally worried that you *wouldn't* change things.
EvanderAdvent chapter 20 . 3/27/2014
I hope the rest of the Senshi become Animagus like Amy and Raye. Raye is a raven like she had in Tokyo, and I think Amy is a Salmon because of the wandlore segment in Chapter 12. Serena HAS to be a rabbit given her name in Tokyo. I did a little research for Lita and Mina, using the Roman Gods their planets were named after and I found that the God Jupiter is associated with the eagle while the Goddess Venus is associated with the dove. Also, do you have any images of the Senshi's new uniforms?
Nibs98 chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Durmstrang is in Bulgairia.
I know, because Quiditch team is Bulgairien.

P.S. Sorry for any spelling errors.
Lucyole chapter 21 . 5/29/2013
amazing story, very interesting, exciting, dramatic, sweet adn a little bit romantic i like the couple
(but darien could die in my opinion he is an idiot and wothless hermione could do better than
that jerk) i really like your story. *cookies for you*
Aireonna chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
I never really enjoyed cross-overs much, until this story. I loved it! I think you did a wonderful job. The merge between the worlds was fantastic. It kept my attention and left me wanting more. I love Rei, she is my favorite. I hope the sequel things can be cleared up and I get to see her as a kickass Senshi! Draco is also my favorite, and I am hoping his is indeed Jadeite ) I believe Harry is actually Darien, which is awesome. Love the change of uniforms and addition to powers. Can't wait to read the sequel! Again, wonderful job!

P.S. I am glad you resurrected Cedric! Minako and him are adorable!
Little Hexe chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
I like this story very much. There aren't many good hp/sm fics or at least those I love? but this is story is very intriguing. But I found one very irritable mistake I'd love to point. In Russian language most surnames(last names) of russian origin have male and female form.
Chernicova is female, while Chernicov will be male.
So Raya Chernicova and Darien Chernicov.
Sorry for the rant, but seeing it written like this is rather confusing
Amayada chapter 21 . 3/2/2013
Interesting story! Keep up the good work! Too bad Darien forgot about Serena. So sad! Oh well, Serena and Harry is also good too!

Kradeiz chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
I thought Durmstrang was in Bulgaria, but that might've just been Krum's native country; even Hermione said she didn't know exactly where it was located.

I liked the renaming and reincarnation concept, it makes more sense than simply anglicising their Japanese names. Although Raye and Darien as siblings is a bit weird, given that they dated in their past lives, but I can buy it. Hopefully, some of Serena's new memories will surface soon, or she's going to have a lot of trouble fitting in.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 21 . 10/5/2012
Jewlbunny chapter 21 . 8/28/2012
That was EPIC! I will begin reading the sequail A.S.A.P. Please continue writing.
Jewlbunny chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
Draco is the reincarnation of Jedite isn't he? That would explain how they get along so well.
lelekaka chapter 21 . 8/21/2012
Ameiiiii se tiver segunda temporada me avise estarei esperando anciosamente xD
Light Penguin chapter 21 . 2/27/2012
I absolutely love this story! I actually stumbled upon it quite by accident. My friend recommended a Sailor Moon crossover, and after reading it I felt like reading more Sailor Moon things. I decided to go out of my comfort zone and try looking for a crossover, and I settled for Harry Potter, hoping it would meet my expectations. I also wanted to see if any author was able to entertwine the two stories in a way that made sense. I came across this story, and I clicked it, hoping it wouldn't disappoint. And, thankfully, it didn't-it went above and beyond my expectations! I stayed up late to try to read as many chapters as I could, and I loved it! Thank you for writing such a marvelous story!
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 21 . 10/7/2011
love it. :D
AngelofDarkness95 chapter 21 . 9/18/2011
that was great i am going to see if your sequel is posted yet i hape it is and it was saddentning to see taye go off with the dementors