Reviews for The Nymph and the Waterfall
Lindalake chapter 32 . 7/14
Loved the story!
Good
kalibean chapter 32 . 3/12
Adore this story - very sweet and funny too :)
Mystylight chapter 31 . 2/6
great story! a lot of wonderfull ideas. The first time a saw a travelling gnome was in a french movie. "le fabuleux destin d'Amelie Poulain". A wonderfull movie from Jean Pierre Jeunet in 2001.
Jeannetic chapter 32 . 11/19/2016
This is such a good story! I am definitely coming back to reread this in the future.
EVK70 chapter 32 . 11/2/2016
ReaderKat chapter 32 . 5/9/2016
Funny, poignant, full of drama and lots of lemons - very enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing!
petmom1213 chapter 31 . 12/17/2015
OMG so so good! I loved your story. It was funny and sweet, innocent and not. It was wonderful. I will miss them a lot. Thanks for sharing you talent and story.

Mickey
Guest chapter 17 . 11/25/2015
Wait, wait, wait. So Edward the peeping Tom perv is creepily watching her, branch breaks, his creepy secret is out, he comes on to her, and shes ok with that? I think he desrves a clawed slap and a kick to the groin. I cant finish this.
Anonymous chapter 32 . 10/5/2015
Wow! Even I want a waterfall now. God just loved it too much
REgrrl chapter 31 . 5/5/2015
Entertaining and light hearted.
brittany86 chapter 32 . 2/25/2015
Really enjoyed this story, it's been a while since you wrote outtakes will there be anymore?
NanStew chapter 6 . 2/14/2015
Oh my god... what a cliffie!
NanStew chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
Wanted to let you know, ficsisters sent me here. Just getting caught up... I've been busy.
NanStew chapter 4 . 2/14/2015
Your story has me grinning all the time. Love it, needed it this week. Thank you.
3,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »