Reviews for The Nymph and the Waterfall
LemonDropMartini chapter 32 . 3/19
Amazing, just amazing!
southerngauchogirl chapter 29 . 2/11
He, he,he! Or better JAJAJAJA! in my language
Great story and greater poem.
You see, I'm a lurking reader through and through. But I've my reasons: first, I've discovered fanfiction reaaally late. So, when I finally read a story it's been written for at least 5 years. I'm not sure if you're going to read this review.
Second, I'm not an English speaker. I can perfectly read, but I can't express myself properly. And I hate to make gramma/ ortographics mistakes.
And third, I'm so far away from your culture, market, environment that I tend to think that nobody would care about my opinion. Even
when I spot typos, your when it should be you're, I'm always unsure...
Soooo, thank you, thank you, thank you!
You melted my heart with your pretty poem.
(And I'm happy now that I know that I'm among the 96% ;))
Lindalake chapter 32 . 7/14/2017
Loved the story!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/15/2017
Good
kalibean chapter 32 . 3/12/2017
Adore this story - very sweet and funny too :)
Mystylight chapter 31 . 2/6/2017
great story! a lot of wonderfull ideas. The first time a saw a travelling gnome was in a french movie. "le fabuleux destin d'Amelie Poulain". A wonderfull movie from Jean Pierre Jeunet in 2001.
Jeannetic chapter 32 . 11/19/2016
This is such a good story! I am definitely coming back to reread this in the future.
EVK70 chapter 32 . 11/2/2016
ReaderKat chapter 32 . 5/9/2016
Funny, poignant, full of drama and lots of lemons - very enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing!
petmom1213 chapter 31 . 12/17/2015
OMG so so good! I loved your story. It was funny and sweet, innocent and not. It was wonderful. I will miss them a lot. Thanks for sharing you talent and story.

Mickey
Guest chapter 17 . 11/25/2015
Wait, wait, wait. So Edward the peeping Tom perv is creepily watching her, branch breaks, his creepy secret is out, he comes on to her, and shes ok with that? I think he desrves a clawed slap and a kick to the groin. I cant finish this.
Anonymous chapter 32 . 10/5/2015
Wow! Even I want a waterfall now. God just loved it too much
REgrrl chapter 31 . 5/5/2015
Entertaining and light hearted.
brittany86 chapter 32 . 2/25/2015
Really enjoyed this story, it's been a while since you wrote outtakes will there be anymore?
NanStew chapter 6 . 2/14/2015
Oh my god... what a cliffie!
3,126 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »