Reviews for The Nymph and the Waterfall
EmbersSpark chapter 10 . 12/12/2008
GREAT chapter
mercedesfrk1121 chapter 10 . 12/12/2008
great chapter! I'm really loving this story! i get so happy when my email shows an update...update again soon please!
mischief-maker1 chapter 10 . 12/12/2008
LMAO! That was perfect my dear! Gah...it was excellent! I loved it! This has got to be one of the funniest, most different stories I've read. I am really enjoying it! Can't wait for more!
penguinopus chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
That was so great - when Bella realized how she so naively set herself up. This story is hilarious. Loving the quick updates, too.
OnceWereGreen chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
Hilarious...and great. I freakin loved the bonanza part. I totally had the song in my head and Bella was running slow motion through the parking lot. I was cracking up. Keep up the good work.
Itanaru101 chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
LOL!

THAT WAS SO GOOD!

PLEASE UPDATE REALLY REALLY REALLY SOON!
colacherry chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
this chapter was all kinds of amazing!
skg910 chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
Are they still at school? I was thinking Bella had went home already. I guess the bed comment threw me off. Ha - your little nymph! That is awesome! I like how you used the blue van in the chapter too. I think its time for another waterfall scene!
Oppositioned chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
hahha, yes! I was hoping thats how it would turn out! I like B's little self-realization... like DUH girl, if you'd pay attention to yourself for a second!
mamato chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
Excellent chapter! Hilarious! Bella is awesome in this story! She is so spunky!
Voldemort Perfumes chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
Oh the trouble notes can cause! This is delicious!
Selinde1 chapter 9 . 12/11/2008
I'm hooked. I think the story line is very interesting and I"m quite interested in learning what jessica wrote
Selinde1 chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
AHAHAHAHAHA!

Wormy-freaking-genocide! That's brilliant. Reminds me of my first time fishing lol. It was bad for everyone involved...
mischief-maker1 chapter 9 . 12/11/2008
Holy crow...I just found this story today. I can't wait for more! This is excellent! UPdate soon! And I WANT one of those waterfalls!
MusicMagicMurder chapter 9 . 12/11/2008
Ha! He thinks its from Bella! Lol! Great Chapter!
3,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 193 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 .. Last Next »