Reviews for The Nymph and the Waterfall
Selinde1 chapter 9 . 12/11/2008
I'm hooked. I think the story line is very interesting and I"m quite interested in learning what jessica wrote
Selinde1 chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
AHAHAHAHAHA!

Wormy-freaking-genocide! That's brilliant. Reminds me of my first time fishing lol. It was bad for everyone involved...
mischief-maker1 chapter 9 . 12/11/2008
Holy crow...I just found this story today. I can't wait for more! This is excellent! UPdate soon! And I WANT one of those waterfalls!
MusicMagicMurder chapter 9 . 12/11/2008
Ha! He thinks its from Bella! Lol! Great Chapter!
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 9 . 12/11/2008
Okay woman, I'm caught up and I have to find out what happens next! When is your next update?

ExB just started and already the confusion begins...
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 8 . 12/11/2008
And Edward appears...the world is right again!

So, did she turn him on or what? On to Biology!
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 7 . 12/11/2008
This was good! Emmett is so smart to bring her to the girls for a fix-up. Ek! I so hope that Edward and Jasper are coming up...my two favorite Cullen boys!
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
The whole thing with Jacob was hilarious. And the Henna thing, I was not expecting at all! Poor Bella...one thing after another!
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
Ack! Edward saw her? Please tell me he saw her! How erotic...at least, that's how I see it!
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
I loved how you wrote in Bella's masturbation. It was simple, got to the point and it was right on. And Renee...you did her really great too. She would give Bella all she needed to know to be able to explore herself.

I love the line, the rabbit and I became close friends...
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
You know, there is something magical about a first time that a girl is discovering herself down in her 'nether regions'. I love how you had Bella shocked, perplexed but curious because really, weren't we all like that?
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
Okay, this was seriously funny. I love your humor! And you have Bella and Jacob down good. There aren't many people that can do that.

Love the way Jacob put in a nose ring. Sounds like something he would do to look on the bright side of things.
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Alright my friend. I found this story because of the C2 community that it was placed into. Since I subscribe to it and am a staff member, it came into my email box and when I opened it up, lo and behold I saw that it was you that wrote it. It sounded interesting in the description which is why I went to check it out.

Love it so far. Prologue sounds intriguing...
Voldemort Perfumes chapter 9 . 12/10/2008
Did he think the note was from Bella? That's the only way I can make sence of it..
Voldemort Perfumes chapter 8 . 12/10/2008
M, I love Thai food... and Indian food. Curry rice is sinfully delicious... and saffrongrass. yuml.
3,118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 194 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 .. Last Next »