Reviews for The Nymph and the Waterfall
colacherry chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
this chapter was all kinds of amazing!
skg910 chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
Are they still at school? I was thinking Bella had went home already. I guess the bed comment threw me off. Ha - your little nymph! That is awesome! I like how you used the blue van in the chapter too. I think its time for another waterfall scene!
Oppositioned chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
hahha, yes! I was hoping thats how it would turn out! I like B's little self-realization... like DUH girl, if you'd pay attention to yourself for a second!
mamato chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
Excellent chapter! Hilarious! Bella is awesome in this story! She is so spunky!
Voldemort Perfumes chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
Oh the trouble notes can cause! This is delicious!
Selinde1 chapter 9 . 12/11/2008
I'm hooked. I think the story line is very interesting and I"m quite interested in learning what jessica wrote
Selinde1 chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
AHAHAHAHAHA!

Wormy-freaking-genocide! That's brilliant. Reminds me of my first time fishing lol. It was bad for everyone involved...
mischief-maker1 chapter 9 . 12/11/2008
Holy crow...I just found this story today. I can't wait for more! This is excellent! UPdate soon! And I WANT one of those waterfalls!
MusicMagicMurder chapter 9 . 12/11/2008
Ha! He thinks its from Bella! Lol! Great Chapter!
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 9 . 12/11/2008
Okay woman, I'm caught up and I have to find out what happens next! When is your next update?

ExB just started and already the confusion begins...
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 8 . 12/11/2008
And Edward appears...the world is right again!

So, did she turn him on or what? On to Biology!
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 7 . 12/11/2008
This was good! Emmett is so smart to bring her to the girls for a fix-up. Ek! I so hope that Edward and Jasper are coming up...my two favorite Cullen boys!
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
The whole thing with Jacob was hilarious. And the Henna thing, I was not expecting at all! Poor Bella...one thing after another!
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
Ack! Edward saw her? Please tell me he saw her! How erotic...at least, that's how I see it!
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
I loved how you wrote in Bella's masturbation. It was simple, got to the point and it was right on. And Renee...you did her really great too. She would give Bella all she needed to know to be able to explore herself.

I love the line, the rabbit and I became close friends...
3,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 194 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 .. Last Next »