Reviews for The Nymph and the Waterfall
Itanaru101 chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
LOL!

THAT WAS SO GOOD!

PLEASE UPDATE REALLY REALLY REALLY SOON!
colacherry chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
this chapter was all kinds of amazing!
skg910 chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
Are they still at school? I was thinking Bella had went home already. I guess the bed comment threw me off. Ha - your little nymph! That is awesome! I like how you used the blue van in the chapter too. I think its time for another waterfall scene!
Oppositioned chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
hahha, yes! I was hoping thats how it would turn out! I like B's little self-realization... like DUH girl, if you'd pay attention to yourself for a second!
mamato chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
Excellent chapter! Hilarious! Bella is awesome in this story! She is so spunky!
Voldemort Perfumes chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
Oh the trouble notes can cause! This is delicious!
Selinde1 chapter 9 . 12/11/2008
I'm hooked. I think the story line is very interesting and I"m quite interested in learning what jessica wrote
Selinde1 chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
AHAHAHAHAHA!

Wormy-freaking-genocide! That's brilliant. Reminds me of my first time fishing lol. It was bad for everyone involved...
mischief-maker1 chapter 9 . 12/11/2008
Holy crow...I just found this story today. I can't wait for more! This is excellent! UPdate soon! And I WANT one of those waterfalls!
MusicMagicMurder chapter 9 . 12/11/2008
Ha! He thinks its from Bella! Lol! Great Chapter!
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 9 . 12/11/2008
Okay woman, I'm caught up and I have to find out what happens next! When is your next update?

ExB just started and already the confusion begins...
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 8 . 12/11/2008
And Edward appears...the world is right again!

So, did she turn him on or what? On to Biology!
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 7 . 12/11/2008
This was good! Emmett is so smart to bring her to the girls for a fix-up. Ek! I so hope that Edward and Jasper are coming up...my two favorite Cullen boys!
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
The whole thing with Jacob was hilarious. And the Henna thing, I was not expecting at all! Poor Bella...one thing after another!
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
Ack! Edward saw her? Please tell me he saw her! How erotic...at least, that's how I see it!
3,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 194 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 .. Last Next »