Reviews for The Gun Epiphanies
Viktorija chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I loved it!
I am The Lev chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I am so glad that we share fandoms.

Your prose style is just so natural, as always. Phrases totally capture Peter's character.

Brilliant.
kaitebug chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
i like it
Raven2004 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This was a nice insight into Peter. I can only hope that the TV show will throw us some more cookies about Peter's past. In the meantime, this story will do nicely!
siapom chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Very nice. It held true to the character's voice. I also really like the approach to this look back at Peter's history. It makes perfect sense that Peter would really only be moved by what the rest of us would consider to be drastic circumstances.
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Darling, I was so looking forward to another Fringe installment from you. And after this week's episode - seriously, there should be laws against that must spectacular win - I was needing some new fic love in this fandom.

I love this look at Peter's past - nefarious as it has been. And you tied it into his meeting with Olivia in your typical brilliant way.

"Conflicted women do something to the gallantry he’d long tried to straitjacket. "

- I adore this line. Cynical though he may try to be, Peter is probably the most empathtic one of the group, and he's rather prone to trying to be Liv's back-up, the closest thing she'd allow to being her white knight.

So, after this week's "Safe" episode, is there more fic brewing with your muse?
musing11 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
i've been waiting for something new from you ;)

love it. love it. love it. characterization perfect :D

please write more :)
MyGoldenGlow chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I love it! So cleverly done, and I can definitely see Peter in these situations.

"File or no file, he’d needed substantial convincing to get mixed up in this government issue piece at her side was a fine start." That made me laugh.