Reviews for Memories
vampire5596 chapter 16 . 11/8/2010
yeh i like this ending better :) but the other ending was well written :)
vampire5596 chapter 15 . 11/8/2010
i cried it was so sad :(

loved the story though
justhereforthestorys chapter 16 . 10/26/2010
The second one is so much better. I always liked happy endings, the first ending, was good but it made me sad. Anyway, this story is really good :)
OppositesAttack chapter 16 . 9/13/2010
I defo preferred the second ending :) but loved the story anyway
ptitereveuse chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I don't know if you received my PM ( i may have some troubles with my e-mail :S). I just would like to know if someone already translate your fanfiction into french ?

Waiting for your answer

Ptitereveuse
ptitereveuse chapter 16 . 4/23/2010
i just found your story, and, whaow, it's amazing.

I loved it !

I was so shocked after reading the first ending, but... I think it's just so unusual to read a story without a happy end, without something we were expected for, that i love it (i'm weird, i know it...).

I would like to ask you something but i don't know if you're still on FF, so, please, give me an answer. Please, please. OK i stop begging TT.

I hope i didn't make too much mistake with my english : it's not my native language.

Waiting for your answer

Ptitereveuse
RedHann chapter 16 . 1/10/2010
The first ending had me bawling my eyes out. This one was so much happier!

I felt so bad for Bella!

VampireLover8F chapter 16 . 12/9/2009
You made me cry. I hated the first ending. I liked the second. I read the story from start to end and i am damn gald it's a snow day where I live beacuse I might not have gone to school. If I start a story I normally finish the same day. (I only read completed stories beacuse I am too impatient to wait for writers to update. Anyways thanks for the beautiful story. :)
crevy11 chapter 14 . 12/2/2009
so you killd bella if you did i hate you if you didnt i luv you but you did the thing i dont get why you didnt he was alive and so was she i hate the ending by the way
crevy11 chapter 10 . 12/1/2009
luv it
Mad-Mad-Maddy chapter 16 . 11/28/2009
Oh my god

This was awesome!

I cried at the first ending, never saw it comming like.

I'm readiing over the stories I haven't read yet ]

Which is good since it seems like I've run out of fics to read... Lol

I like the second ending, coz I'm a sucker for happy endings XD

Talk to ya later

That freak

Mad_Mad_Maddy
noone003 chapter 16 . 11/16/2009
Wow! This was an awesome story! I loved it! It had an awesome plot line and everything! Keep writing please!
Quidditch Player-Seeker chapter 16 . 10/31/2009
I loved it! I liked the second ending better though. Haha oh well it was very nice and i enjoyed it a lot. Keep writing!
KylieCullen chapter 16 . 10/29/2009
the one part where carlisle says edward was never there it was the saddest thing ever. so after i read the last chapter i was all happy. good story
Emma chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
this is really good i like it a lot
173 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »