Reviews for Memories
TeamAlice01 chapter 15 . 8/7/2009
Ugh! I'm sorry but... I really hated this ending :'( it was SO sad...I think I'm going to cry...

Thanks for writing this!

AliceBellaCullen01
Hey Weirdo chapter 16 . 7/26/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

Personally, I liked the first ending.

It was refreshing to read something other than Bella and Edward getting back together. I'm not gonna lie, I did cry when I read that it was all a hallucination.

But it was nice to have a fluffy alternate ending all the same.

SsWwEeEeTtNnEeSsSs chapter 16 . 7/7/2009
i liked the second ending best but thats because i am a sucker for happy endings. great story by the way.
Twihard-girl chapter 16 . 6/30/2009
I liked this story and I have to say I liked the 2nd ending better. I'll read more from you
BlueEyedPisces chapter 15 . 6/22/2009
Okay totally still in tears and having a breakdown in front of the comp lol, this is a great story, sad but great :).
BlueEyedPisces chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
I don't know why but i've been crying since the 1st chapter, gah it's sad,poor Bella.
Mew-Mew-Fan08 chapter 16 . 6/6/2009
As soon as Edward's 'voice' said something in the first one, I cried. Tears actually fell from my eyes. And it takes a lot for me to cry. DX

I loved the second one, because Edward and Bella are destined to be together forever, duh.

And thank you so much for writing the second one, if you hadn't, this story would just be so freaking sad.

When I opened the story up to read I told myself, "only read 1 or 2 chapters, I have to go to sleep." But i just couldn't do that.

Great Job! Loved it! Will definetly read more of your stories another day. ]
Monday the 14th chapter 16 . 5/13/2009
I think i prefer the first ending (even though I actually shed a couple of tears over it). Why? Because it's more realistic, I mean, the one thing that bugged me throughout the story, was the fact that if Edward would have woken up, there must have been somewhere there to help him through it -like the person who maybe helped him when he went to college, he must have gotten money from tuition from somewhere- and a conversation about his past was bound to come up. Even if he didn't have any family, he was in a hospital, and someone was bound to realize the day of the accident he had a fiancee and trace her back to Forks hospital.

Even if that someone was Jacob, he would want Bella to get better, and that meant leading Edward back to her.

I liked the explanation about her hallucinations, though. And if you really wanted a case where they ended together anyway, you could have said, Bella was actually in a coma, and she woke up she found Edward there, and might have figured out that eh dreamed the whole thing.

But I loved it anyway! Great job!
jasper-emmett-lovers143 chapter 16 . 5/7/2009
yo i so do NOT like ending one! it sucked! it made me cry! thats a no no! lol
domisgone chapter 16 . 5/6/2009
Ugh. This ending sucked.

I'm going with the first one. Cause no matter how sad it is... It fits the story!
domisgone chapter 15 . 5/6/2009
Oh. My. God.

I think my heart seriously broke.

Seriously.
AM3plus1 chapter 16 . 5/1/2009
i liked ending #1 better... i was bitter sweet but much better.. this was the typical B/E ending i was expecting...
AM3plus1 chapter 15 . 5/1/2009
wow... i was in tears reading this...
TimesUnfetteredImaginationBomb chapter 16 . 4/22/2009
I absolutely loved all of it and i thought both endings where great and i think that you should keep both of them up so that the reader can decide which one they like... anyway your fanfiction was AMAZING! and if you have any others about twilight i cant wait to try them!
Ninja-Dolphins chapter 16 . 4/19/2009
omg dat is the most amazin story ive ever read! its soo sad i like ending 2 betta but the whole story is amazing! lyl
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »