Reviews for Memories
Ninja-Dolphins chapter 16 . 4/19/2009
omg dat is the most amazin story ive ever read! its soo sad i like ending 2 betta but the whole story is amazing! lyl
VampGrlz271 chapter 16 . 3/8/2009
. . it is so good, and kinda sad.(thats okay though). i liked both endings, the first one made me cry... actually,they both did, but for different reasons. anywayz, loved the story, GOOD JOB!

ps. check out some of my stories, if u want! and again, great job!
pantaloonz chapter 15 . 3/4/2009
Wow, I just got done reading the whole story, I haven't read the alternate ending yet, but I am seriously crying. I look like a raccoon. That was an amazing story and the ending was perfect, even though now I am crying like a two year old who dropped their cookie.
kkstar1 chapter 16 . 2/15/2009
I loved it!

I was actually crying during the sad ending... omg!

K
Kitty Cavallone chapter 15 . 1/30/2009
Whoa. I cried. Awesome.
hiscrookedsmile chapter 16 . 1/26/2009
I think that first ending broke my heart slightly... But I kinda think it was the better one.. *sobs* Great story I thought
Jonakovamp64 chapter 16 . 1/25/2009
This is so sad...the 1st ending was so sad...It would be terrible to be hillusinating your fiance and then find out that he wasn't there. The last ending was amazing an happy. THIS WAS AMAZING!
Bowickle chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
o my gosh i love this story so far. o i am going to cry cause i think i know whats going to happen!
PixieChick2716 chapter 16 . 1/19/2009
THT STORY KIX HARD
MistiFawn chapter 16 . 1/4/2009
There we go much better lol

your other ending made me think the frist time I saw titanic lol
MistiFawn chapter 15 . 1/4/2009
AH! not fair! im crying!

so sad... *tear*
xoCassie789 chapter 16 . 12/31/2008
WOW AMAZING!
Alice is my favorite chapter 16 . 12/28/2008
Omg this endings ALOT happier. Lol, I'm a sucker for happy endings. You can probably guess which on I prefer by this awesome review, lol! Awesome job!
Mourning Raven chapter 16 . 12/28/2008
omg i was crying
KaboomingKitsune-LookWhoBlewUpTheToilet chapter 16 . 12/22/2008
I liked the first ending, it was sad but more realistic, strangely ha ha.
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »