Reviews for Through the Well
samantha chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
update please
love it
Prof. Wolfsbane chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Hey, this is a pretty good story. Are you going to finish it? Cause I'd really like to see how it turns out. I've added it to my personal favs list, and will check back.
WRose chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
edboy4926 chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Good story
Please continue.
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Would love to see more of this story! D
DGtnsl chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
I've got to tell you, I love how you started out this chapter! I even read it to my sister and said "now isn't that a great way to start a chapter?"; she totally agreed. I also loved how you wrote kagome's attitude throughout this chapter, from angry to nervous. Definitely in character.
I can't wait for how Hammond reacts to this latest development, or the inevitable visit and demonstration. He's seen/heard about many strange things but a schoolgirl jumping down a well to go 500 years into the past has just got to be the icing on the cake.
Deathmvp chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
Great stroy you had going here. I hope you come back and continue it.
great northern one chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
this is adorible to bad you stopped
Storylady35 chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Yep. I can see that happening. And I can see her freaking out at the eye glow.

Great story, loving it!
Storylady35 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I am loving this! So brilliant! Never would have thought of it working but... WOW! Fantatic!
M-Angel 05 chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
This is interesting. Update please!
nased0 chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
Please update, I really like this fic!

IMHO some at least some youkai (i.e. nekomata) are animals that ascended instead of dying and instinctively returned to our plane of existence, to be able to reproduce.

Sesshoumaru's transformation into a sphere of energy is an example of ascended abilities.
druwin chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
so far im enjoying this so hope u can update soon