Reviews for Second Chance (ON HIATUS)
SylarGrimm chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
no new installment? lame i would love to read the rest!
Mizuki ShiBara chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
Need! Chapter! 4! *.*
Mizuki ShiBara chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Awesome job! *just red chapter 1* you were spot on with the characters *gos to read chapter 2 and 3*
Lyuba chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
You know, GunXsword have already been for 6 years here, I found only 2 page of fanfiction about this serial and only 2 interesting story of Wendy&Van couple. And yours only had a interesting plot. But it is unfinished. Did you disappoint in them? Or is it hard to write further? You didn't know about what you could write about?

I have one advice, if you still have a passion for this: imagine your David with all his delicious details, remember what you wanted to say about Van and Wendy relationships in your story and go ahead :)

Thank you for your work, dear author, it started like The Good Story :)
Rebecca taylor chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
I love it
Ella Craft chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
That was awesome. Please OOH please wright more!
775lis7 chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Ever since i got hooked on gunXsword ive never read a continuation like this! please i beg you come back to this.
NA chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
whoaaaaa... that was surprising never thought that they will be on another adventure again. hope Van end up saying his true feelings to Wendy .
Jezzimare chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
If you don't update this is will hunt you down and tie you up in the middle of the forest until you do! Anyways, great story :)
Jibby chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Really like this story, Fits the characters well. Can't wait to see where it goes!
arrancar125 chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
ugh! will they ever admit they like one another. well this is getting interesting. i look forward to reading more. please update soon.
arrancar125 chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
she better have apologized! kissing other people's man! the nerve! but it was funny and damit van almost figured out wendy liked him. they better hook up next chapter, which i will be reading right now. great job by the way.
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
i really loved what ive read so far. you keep them in character and it was funny. one thing though, when you write them thinking, the italics is enough. you do not need the quotation marks. only use those for when they are speaking. okay? i am an english major in college and mostly what i do is write papers. actually that's pretty much all i do. if you need help with anything, please let me know and i will be happy to help. just letting you know. you can decline if you like. but like what ive read so far.
Lee chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
PLEASE continue writing this story. I absolutely adore it, and I've really been looking forward to a new chappie for a while.

I hope you can keep on writing this!
PrincessSYS chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Love This chapter! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!