Reviews for The Black Ronins
Velshard chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I honestly don't know what to think of this fic after reading the first chapter, since it's kind of left me scratching my head in both interest and confusion.
animefan29 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Well while I think your writing style is a bit rough it will probably only be improved over time. However the way you introduced the changes has made me a little confused. The introduction of the JFD seems abrupt and sudden. Then there is the issue of how they made it into the Tokyo settlement, or at least the Shinjuku ghetto that is right next to the settlement so easily without alerting Britannia. There is also how Clovis said that there was a Japanses base there that must have been recently finished. Again I must wonder how they could do this without Britannia's notice.

I would also suggest that you post stats of your Knightmare converted mobile suits. This is rather important because Knightmare's and mobile suits have some fundamental differences. For instance the standard mobile suit stands somewhere between 16.5 and 20.1 meters tall while the standard Knightmare Frame stands at about 4.5 meters tall with the tallest standing at about 9 meters tall (Gawain, Galahad). Do the mobile suit Knightmares have landspinners and slash harken? Do the lead units have phase shift armor? What about the Nemos, do they have landspinners?

Then there are questions of where the Japanese forces were hiding and who developed their technology.

And why was C.C. in the Sutherland with Lelouch? I mean he left her in the warehouse because he thought she was dead and had no reason to believe she was immortal.

Hopeing that in some way this review helps you.
COLINZBERTRAM chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
First of all, it’s good to see mobile suits versus kightmares, although the knightmare could be a better mech if it is more similar to MS from Gundam Series ( just for personal opinion-! ). However, what is Lelouch going to do if there is already an army lead by Uzumi Nara Athha the Lion of Orb and his daughter Cagalli Yula Athha the Lioness of Orb? Is the Japanese Liberation Front part of the Lion’s army or an independence organization? It seemed that the Warlock will formed Order of the Black Knight right? I just wonder will more advanced mechs and warships would be available for individual powers? Is it possible for the Black Knight to steal the GAT series from the Britannia?

Second of all, what will happen if similar characters appeared together? For example, Kira Vs Gino Vs Suzaku, Cagalli Vs Kallen, Lacus Vs Euphie, Desert Tiger Andrew Waltfeld Vs Divine Wind Kyoshiro Tohdoh?

Third of all, what is going to happen in the future? Is the story continued like the original or become a new alternative when more characters being available? Will characters liked Rai, from Lost Color, and other characters liked Shirley Fenette and members from the Knight of the Rounds had more performances as the story continue to develop? As the Creator of the alternative would of Code Ceass in the story, are you going to change their destiny or let them remained the same?

Looking forward for the next chapter. Please continue your good work.

P.S. Personally I would like to fight Suzaku in Lancelot with the Infinitia-!
Ominae chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Interesting to see Gundam mobile suits in CG. Who cares, Sunrise made them anyway. XP
youngde chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Promising start. I like any story that promises a little Lelouch and Kallen action. Not usually one for crossovers, but Gundam and CG can go together w/o seeming too cheesy. Keep it up.