Reviews for Blue Moon
Mrs.Emolga chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
The sex scene was intense.I wanted to be in piper's place so bad!Stork is soooo sexy!
shifura chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Interesting~~~~

(I've got this strange obsession with odd-coloured handsome males, no wonder I fell for our dear Stork, hilarious he is!Do continue!)
Geebz chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
This is my FAVORITE Stork and Piper story. Sexy, exciting and awesome. You capture my favorite merb perfectly and also get Piper's character. Thanks for this incredible story!
Invader Lana chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
I really loved the story... so much so that when I finished it I was like "NO! I want to read more!" I can't wait to read your other stories :) :) :)
HappyBat chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This story was great! Keep writing
Saffronica612 chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
cool
Ivan the Great chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
HA! the thing about bible camp and Wiccans (I'm only first degree myself.) is that they will likely tell you in no subtle way that A)you worship angles who serve the devil. and B) that no matter how good you are you're still going to hell.

but if a lunatic (in the most literal sense of the word) like me can make it through a weak at camp Qwanos, then a cowen like you ought to be fine (a note on literal lunatic, it means somebody who's gone crazy from staring at the moon. it helped me understand magick better and nobody really noticed that I am any weirder.)
Xekstrin chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
BWAhaahahahahahhaha.

I liked it, but my dad was peeking over my shoulder at one point and I was like "FDHDFIGJDS QUIT THAT" and he was like "I'm blind, what are you reading?" and I was like "Private business!"

Thank god he wasn't wearing his glasses ;-;
Rocky Rooster chapter 5 . 9/10/2009
I love this fic! It would be great if there was more added to this or a sequel, but I think it's fine to leave as it is.

I love the Stork X Piper thing, hardly anyone seems to still be writing stories whis this pairing anymore, though. I wonder why?

I hope to see more stories from you, with these two, obviously!
Captain Zex chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
Great ending, me loves da sexiness.

I can only hope that you evil plotting brain plots another chaper sooner rather than later.

Lovies it...

-Zex
Fairy Of Anime chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
I love it! That was such a good ending!
Captain Zex chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Loves the chapter and I'm eagerly awaiting the next. I haven't actually had time to read any fanfics but when I saw it was this one, I made some exceptions.

Great work, please keep it up.

-Zex
defectivebrainstorm chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
YAYS TEH SEX AND TEH I LOVES YOUS!

I loved it, sexy edge but some hurt/comfort romance and fluffieness in there, great job sweetie

*gasp* MOARS? Hurray!
Xekstrin chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
Honestly I feel more like Stork was the one who got raped.

AND I LIKE IT. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Ixchacdsgjsdifgjdsfg hack cough I mean...

...

...good to see an update!
fan of wiccan chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
you really should finish the story
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »