Reviews for Eclipse
not-active.abandoned-account chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Sad yet beautiful :') Loved it!
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
the ending was strange in a good way
Wildcard999 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Okay, Great fic, but terrible ending. The parenthesis info totally killed the power of the entire fic. The last line couldn't even bring it back.

But up 'til the parenthesis, this was a great little drabble, and I know very little about Naruto. Only enough to know Sasuke is a tragic character while Sakura is pretty naive in her portrayal.

Good job!
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Hmm..Love and hate are really just the two sidesof the same coin. I don't think it's possible to hate without ever loving.
cast14 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
great story
Capitulate chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Oh my gods! You wrote something again after all this time! D ~Yay! You have no idea how much I've missed your stories. You're coming back too, which is supah, special aweshome! (I've gotten into the habit of talking, and well, typing words quite oddly.) ~I'm so happy.

I loved this one too. You take small, simple things and give them meaning in your stories, and this sounded and felt so pretty. Your writing is still clear and easy to understand, without being blatant and boring. I luff it. This drabble was so pretty and...amazing, yesh, very amazing. D

Sorry for the late (and quite stupid) review (I can never think of what to write, I suck at conveying things), I fail. Not as planned. D

Cheers!