Reviews for Promise
Selena Miller chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
... that was good... very good... you should be proud.
timeends chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Romance? Hardly.. Weird story, so I skipped a lot way lot until the end.
caramel1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
This was amazing. One of the best short fics I've read. With so few words, you've done so much. Amazing job, I look forward to reading more of your work.
Teri chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Very Nice. You have Xander down pat. Jood Job!
Juniper chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
It's so hard to find Xander characterized so well in any story. The plot was believable, and 'twas a true tearjerker...

I commend you on wonderful representation of everyone, and the ending was perfect for the body.
cryin foole chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
beautiful, original story. i loved it, i cried throughout the whole thing, but i loved it. youre a great writer
Perri Smith chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Just lovely, Jessie. Great storytelling, wonderful characterization of a lonely,

bittersweet, tired Xander. The use of the letters was wonderful, and the ending even better.

An even better job than your usual excellence.
Wei-Li chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
Excellent writing! True to the characters and loaded with emotional undercurrent. I would love to see this written from the POV of Buffy or Spike as well!
Amelia chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
Good story, I love xander :)
n. bjelica chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
Muy excellente. Great story and well written.
Jillian chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
That was bloody awesome! YOu managed to capture the hopelessness so well!
Jayms chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
this was a really great storie! everything was done perfectly and kept everyone in-character as much as they could be! one of the best buffy stories i've read
Mandikins chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
Wow...just wow. that was a wonderfully written story :)
sue chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
Excellent story very well written, very deep please continue.
Eolivet chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
Great story! Very powerful, yet simple. And believable to boot. But then again, I would expect no less from you. Keep writing!