Reviews for Introducing Renesmee
lovelybluesky chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I really loved this story :) I think that it's very fitting with the book :) I loved your Rosalie, i really agree with what you said about her :)
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Any chance of a sequel to this..? Ness or Edward's POV of the first few hours/days? Would probably make a pretty good story! :-P
teenagewitch94 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
You did a really great jod with this. Writing Edward isn't easy. Writing Edward well, now that's just plain impressive :) I completely agree with you about Rosalie, and I think she's very in character. Well done! xo
EverRobsten chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I'm sure this really happened. Great story.
keepinitfresh chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Cute! I thought you did a great job with this!
Kimmydonn chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Wonderful. Rosalie does chill after Renesmee's born. Well to everyone except Jacob ;)
Albell20 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
AMAZING! you have a talent! you should continue with writing this it's amazing
puppylove216 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Wow this is so sweet and so funny it had me laughing for a good ten minutes I wish you had gone a little further to just a little after the hunt when Bella learns that Jake imprinted on Nessie or to the part were Charlie comes to visit because I'm dieing to know what's going on in Edward's head during all of that. Perfect writing. Keep it up.*Peace*
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I have to say, I never really could picture Bella and Edward as parents, but thanks to your little story I can. Thanks :)!
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Great moment, I like how you elaborated on Rosalie's change of attitude. I for one thought that what Rosalie did for Bella was protecting her choice to have the baby, so didn't really see it as selfish. I also thought it made it quite interesting in that it had been the last person you'd have expected to protect Bella and what she wanted. Wonderful story.
gcmommy chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
thanks for this "missing viewpoint" of the originals.
noamg chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Wnderful. I always regreted not reading a similar scene in book 2 of BD. The only problem is that Jacob didn't come back alone, he came back with Sam. Please write stories about Jacob telling the elders about his imprint and about the meeting between Sam and Carlisle.
PaperArtist chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I really like where you took Rosalie's character. It makes perfect sense that she and Edward would grow closer in a way.. at least be friendly in a brother sister way. I hadn't thought about it till reading this, but Rosalie's character totally missed this moment in Breaking Dawn, and it was really nice to see.

As always, very true to their characters and a joy to read. :)
Panda's Shoes chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Oh my goodness, I have never read an entire Twilight Fanfic. I am proud to say I have fully recovered from my Twilight addiction, but this little story does not help with me staying sober! Well, I thought it was good. I love Daddy Edward. I do agree with you that Rosalie was much nicer in Book 3. I just assumed that she and Bella became friends.
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
oh my gosh, you had ME grinning like a fool reading that! i'm not even a parent but you sure had me feeling like i knew what it felt like. that was so adorable. i so happy i've found your profile and your stories. i love them all!
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »