Reviews for Introducing Renesmee
adicted2twilight chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Love It!

But Mabye You Could Write Another Chapter From Edwards Pov About When Bella Wakes Up?

Plese?

XD
Hades Krazy Daughter chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
cant be bothered to log in.

Haha "Get your filthy dog paws away from the baby!” lol!

Loved it :P
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I loved this. I think you do a wonderful Daddy Edward. I wish there was more of that in BD.
Nicolle chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
That was beautiful! I have never read another story like that from that time in the stories. It was well thought, well written and beautiful. You conveyed emotion with a touch of humor. Thank you very much...
spannieren chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
great fic :)
msbutterflycat chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
loved it
aingealeire chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I mentioned to in a review to Justine Lark's bedtime stories series how much I love Dadward and she directed me to you. This was wonderful, thanks!
purelyromantic chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Once again I agree with your AN... And I loved this fic, especially the part where Edward thinks he isn't a monster. I always believed that he wouldn't, couldn't feel that way once Bella was changed and Nessie was born. Thinking that he is not good would be indirectly implying that Nessie isn't either.

Great work!

Love,

Shavera
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
cute story! :)
idanely chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
i think it was way better cause i always wondered how jacob got to imprint on renesmee!so it was way better getting to know how it all hapened!i loved it!
RaquelnJake chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed your story! You should continue! Thanks for the great short story.
Emily chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
On the subject of Rosalie, my opinion is that no one is really that self-involved and mean. They act that way for a reason. And when push comes to shove, the leave it behind for others. As guarded and narcissistic as they seem, they are, underneath the surface they are still, excuse the thought, "human".
katmom chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
“Meet Renesmee, your granddaughter,” I said to her and Carlisle. They were both awestruck as Esme held her gently in her arms, and Carlisle wrapped his arms around the both of them.

“Edward, thank you…” Carlisle was near impossible tears himself. Not once in our nearly 90 years together, had he ever thought this was possible.

~

This section nearly had me in tears...It was ALL lovely, but this...well, this was EXCELLENT!

Thanks so much for sharing...

Kathie
ritz27 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
that was great! i loved it!..well written!
little-cullen-girl didnt login chapter 1 . 4/8/2009