Reviews for Introducing Renesmee
Missy Skywalker chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Like all of the fics I've previously read by you, this is so sweet and full of beautiful, untamed fluff!

I love everyone's relationship here- the way they interact with each other. The Cullens' relationships are some of my favorite parts of Twilight, so I'm eating this fic up as though it's an irritable grizzly.

I don't know any other way to say my thoughts on this fic, other than "it was awesome". I'm too stunned to be eloquent.

Another awesome story: thank you!
Gleena chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
More Daddy Edward. I love him.

I'm glad you wrote this one; I had also been intrigued by that memory of Renesmee's. I keep reading that Edward doesn't seem like much of a dad in BD, but I didn't get that. This memory you've expanded and when he keeps Renesmee when Bella goes off to see J. Jenks and several other little bits all added up to a good dad for me.

Edward holding Renesmee and singing to her. Swoon. It is so sweet and loving.

"“What did you expect? Red skin and horns?” Jasper asked.

“No!” Jacob denied, while his thoughts said ‘kinda.’"

That was great. Of course, that's what E "kinda" thought, too.

"“Hey, I think she’s hungry… ow! She bit me! She’s not venomous is she?” Jacob was near panic"

Oh, so funny. I forgot we had never seen the first time Re bites Jake. Funny how she likes to taste him but the vamps find him gross. Helpful, too, since they get together later.

Rose's evolution is perfect, in my opinion. I wish SM had put some of that in to BD, but that wasn't her focus. I especially was glad that she fully gave herself to Emmett. He deserves that in return for his devotion to her.
mesatori chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I just wanted to say taht I completely agree with you abou the Rosalie thing. Many people have writtne some harsh things about her. I think the whoel situation with Bella changed her for the better.
alicecullenhaleluvsjasper chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
lovely story, written really well
FallingStar95 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Aw... That was so CUTE! I love it! You should definetely write more Edward/Renesmee stuff!
ArwenGranger chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Ahh that was great! I'm not always keen on Rosalie but I liked her in this and your explanation about Nessie being closure for her makes sense. I loved Edward being all proud and fatherly, there wasn't really enough of that in BD, but you've got it just right.
Just Another Phase chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
YAY! These missing BD moment one shots of yours are brilliant! Geez why weren't these in the book! Wonderful!
Adoration of an Enigma chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This was exactly how i pictured it. A very good job. Well Written! LOVED IT!
ifeelsoawesome chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
make more plz
Karibbean chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Brilliant story! Loved it! And written so very well!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Like Edward's epiphany, absolutely beautiful. I loved how you captured all of Edward's fatherly pride. I'm looking forward to that when I'm a mommy someday in the distant future. My mother always told me that being pregnant is the most wonderful and beautiful sensation in the world.
harryHEARTginny chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
That was an absulotely AMAZING and Beautiful story. I loved it so much. You did a really good job on it.
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
That was really good. It's like it was meant to be.
EC-ALLTHEWAY chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
That was so sweet. I had a tear in my eye when I was reading it. Awesome job.
InLoveWithSG1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
You should trying doing the whole book from Edwards POV. :-)
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »