Reviews for Introducing Renesmee
TwihardSie chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
aw that was a cute story.
Dramagirl007 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I really liked this one shot. I thought it was funny. :)
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Very multicultural A/N! Yeah, I'd go for your pen'orth :) (old fashioned way of saying your penny's worth).

Again, very very cute. My favourite line for this was the 10 fingers and toes- "I counted"!

You might want to watch your it's, its and its', but that's the only real criticism I can make without being unbearably pedantic. Otherwise, your style of writing is great and, crucially, very readable.

TSG
Generated Anomoly chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
excellent story!

Jenni
slimjimjerky chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Dude, if this chapter was in BD, it would have made me love it.

But since it wasn't and it just skipped from the change to Bella waking up, it made me angry.

I love your stories :)

You should rewrite all of BD in Edward's POV.
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
This was, I think, the most uplifting "transformation" scene I have read yet. It didn't make me feel like killing myself or something. It had just the right combination of pain, hope, and wonder that such a momentous moment would have for our beloved Edward. I so hope you intend to continue through the entire transformation, the awakening, and then the emergence of vampire Bella, straight through the cottage scene. Your writing is THAT impressive, and well, DAMN GOOD! Please post more asap!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Gil. My thoughts use the currency of Final Fanstasy games. lolz.

this was cute.
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I think it was perfectly written-exactly what could've gone down. I liked how you wrote Edward's thoughts. Shot, I liked. D
Kayanne chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Awesome! I love your portrayal of Edward's New Daddy pride. It brought back memories of how my husband shined after all of our children were born!

Rose is really sweet in this. I love that too!
Jalicelovee chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
love love love it!

LittlestVampire chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I though it was a really sweet story. Care to continue for the res of the book?
SignedSealedWritten chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I only have one word for you:

AMAZING.
DancinAlways416 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I really liked it!
Eviefan chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I liked this. I think my favorite parts were Edward with his daughter, all those moments, and Nessie biting Jacob, that was great. I also like that Rosalie changed and was ready to be more loving toward Emmett, kind of grew up, that was nice too. Great story.
Nicole Weasley Cullark chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
That was awesome... I totally love it
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »