Reviews for Double Vision
Black Naruto Shadow wolf chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
love tu
XSilverxTearsX chapter 108 . 7/18/2012
I really hope you decide to continue the story soon. It's so amazing and now I'm hooked yet its not finished.
EMSsis chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Knifethrower;

I'm new here and wasn't sure how to send you a message other than through a review. I have made some major revisions to "Kelly" as well as added a chapter. I would like to know what you think.

Thanks.

I hope sometime to get back and read your stories.
BrokenHeartsMend chapter 69 . 3/26/2011
Just wanted to say; of course chapter 69 would be a lemon LOL! ;)

BrokenHeartsMend
MsFunsize5569 chapter 108 . 9/13/2010
omg, your story is an amazing one! please tell me you r gonna continue!
VeronicaAJH chapter 15 . 5/27/2010
omg that was soooo sad...i cried sooo hard knowing sango was going to die..i know u have over 100 chapters but plz add more
maire 53 chapter 108 . 4/23/2010
This is good I enjoyed it thanks can't wait for the next one
Scriptix chapter 14 . 3/19/2010
Yay first lemon!

I have to say, that this story is all sorts of fucked up. Rin's a total bitch. Like seriously. When Sango was contemplating ways to kill her, I was like, "You go girl! Snuff that bitch!"

I feel sorry for Kohaku, but he's obviously a few eggs short of a dozen. Plus I'm a hugeamazingtotal fan of Sesshoumaru and Kagome. But man, poor guy. Also, Inuyasha as you've depicted him can go die in a hole.

Your story is awesome. Also, this is the first story I've seen that's over 100 chapters. Which is good. I've been immensely bored all day and I thought, "Okay. I'm going to go find a really, really, really long story. And I'm going to read it. And then I'm not going to be bored anymore." And I have to say I picked a really good one.

Now that I've gone on and on about the characters as they are here at chapter 14, I'm off to dive into the rest of your story.
kouga's older woman chapter 108 . 3/11/2010
Your Sango and Bankotsu are surprisingly good together.
Yuti-Chan chapter 108 . 3/11/2010
This chapter was so awesome :D I wish they could be both alive again and then be together forever!
Wafarasu chapter 107 . 2/22/2010
Awesome... Good job.

-Arekushisu 089
Yuti-Chan chapter 107 . 2/21/2010
Yay, finally you updated :D
kouga's older woman chapter 107 . 2/20/2010
Really glad you are back! I have missed this story!
ChaoticReverie chapter 106 . 1/21/2010
I love your imagery. The description you gave of the mountains a few chapters back was wonderful.

I'm extremely anxious to find out what will happen next, and I'm crossing my fingers that it doesn't take you too long to update. I love this story, and it always bums me out when I have to wait half a year for a new post. However, I understand that there are more pressing matters in life than these, so I will be patient.
ChaoticReverie chapter 33 . 1/20/2010
This is an interesting story.

While I usually complain about stories with a lack of separation between scene changes, I'm not so stupid that I cannot figure out when things skip from one place to another. So I won't give you too much heck for that. ;P I simply think it makes a story look cleaner.

While there is a lot going on at once, it doesn't make the fic unappealing, and the story is relatively easy to follow. The few things I am curious about at this point are the fact that you stated Sango died... and then she is in relatively good health a chapter or so afterward. I'm assuming I'll find out why that is in a bit.

Also, things like why the 'Dog General' is suddenly amongst the world of the living, as well as Jak and Bank, make me curious. Again, I'm expecting to find these answers in later chapters.

I thoroughly enjoy the humorous aspect of it, though I have a hard time picturing Inutaisho using corny pick-up lines on women. But, since he wasn't really a character of focus in the series, I can't really assume too much of him.

The story is nicely written, with lovely diction and flow. It's vastly different than anything I've read so far, so I'm really soaking this up.

Good job!