Reviews for History Repeats Itself
Zekkers chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I am not a huge fan of this fandom- in fact, never read the book. Found it by crossover, really. So I can't tell you about characterization, especially the dragons. BUT, you wrote well, with realistic sounding consistant characterization. Plot is interesting as well.
Whitkirk chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Very much in the original style, Nerys well done. I appreciate correct spelling and grammar, and
clarity of expresssion. I went to an old fashioned one room grade school and we absorbed sentence structure on a bone deep level. Others write with more charm than I, but it hurts my enjoyment when a hononym or bad spelling jars me out of the mood. Authors at least should know diiference between to and too and your and you're.

I have done some fan fiction in the (Japanese manga} series of the German Major and British art thief.
skipper 1337 chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
A very interesting start. It has great potential and of course now that the story has progressed you have started to throw up questions that need to be answered an update would be nice. Who is Emily having a relationship with (the books indicate Demane in ToS), what will happen to Tom Riley and of course Nerys, what is she capable of?

So many questions... please update
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
This is great. What do the hollows on Nerys' sides mean? I look forward to finding out!
Temrerlover chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
More, Please? I think some of the story sounds kind of... rough, like you wrote it separately and put it together. A little editing and smoothing out time-gaps, where the story 'skips' days, should make it sound a lot better. Altogether, your plot line is very good. With a little more practice, your writing will sound really good!
carick of hunter moon chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
You have made a good start the story catches the reader interest the only danger I can see is re-tell Temeraire story by following it too closely

Have a look at

features_

Read Mercedes essay on plagiarism the bit about “bringing something original to the party? Let’s take, for instance, Elves”

Hope this is of help I yes I do want to read more of your story all the best
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Write more, please?
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
The odd americanism here and there, but otherwise very good.
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
The interaction between dragons was funny. I hope Temeraire find some way to make Lilly change her mind about "awful sailor".
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
It can be interesting. What kind of dragon is Nerys?
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
hmm, i wonder if she will have a temeraire like ability...pray continue
Von de Vohn chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
It was good. I can't wait to see what breed it is!
Nimbus Llewellyn chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Definitely like it. Nerys probably has some special talents like temeraire.
saoirse09 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I really like this one! i want to read more!
Faerthurin chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Mm. Nice. Good potential for a long and fascinating plotline, and good characterization. I like it, and I'll keep watching and reviewing. Thanks!

Faerthurin / Theophilus