Reviews for Start Over
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2017
in chapter three you say that they had a three some, that jasper and rose don't know about? Are you saying that Emmett, alice and Edward fucked? OMG that's so mother fucking nasty!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2017
Is English your SECOND lang? The grammar in this story is so fucking bad! It makes the characters seem retarded. Seriously! I'm embarrassed for you, why would you post this when it is in such rough shape?
jk chapter 20 . 12/14/2016
I don't get why Edward suddenly thinks he needs to stay away from bella...if its the last thing he DOES?
jk chapter 19 . 12/14/2016
first off...is English your second lang? your grammar is fucking horrible!
your characters come off alittle retarded because of it!

second why in the fuck is bella chasing Edward after the shit hes done? victim much?
jk chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
bella was talking about alice and rose being caught on their knees...bella says she even caught them having a threesome...that jasper AND rose didn't know about? does that mean that Emmett,alice and Edward had a threesome? wtf?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2016
This has got to be the most annoying story I have ever read.
twilightobession chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
HaHa! "Does he know that?" HaHa!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Can't wait to read more.
jellygirl chapter 25 . 10/1/2013
This was amazingly awesome. It was very different and fun to read. You got talent buddy! Loving your work!
TwinMommie chapter 15 . 8/21/2013
I think Edward is more than just an ass. he's abusive. Sorry to those women out there who are in abusive relationships, but I can't understand why Bella seems to have a thing for two guys who are jerks. However, the James character is just an ass, but he doesn't chase her, grab her roughly, practically force her to have sex when she's not wanting to, and yank her out of a car like Edward does. I really don't like this Edward and at this point in the story would rather her be with Jacob who I can't stand, but it's better that than to be abused by a guy she dumped, but then can't understand why he let's her go...ridiculous plot. Sorry, but she should have never been with someone that abusive and the other family members defending his behavior? Totally not cool.
rachelgreene chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
This isn't assy Edward. This is good old fashioned abusive Edward. I'm dead-ass serious. He needs professional help.
Beth92 chapter 25 . 4/19/2013
I really liked this story, I was a little confused about the ending. But over all it was very good.
PrincessDripDrop chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Too many mistakes. It makes the story confusing.
Walnut chapter 25 . 11/16/2012
I just read thiz I no I read it so late but it's so fuckin good it should have. A sequel or some shit
monicaalexr chapter 25 . 11/13/2012