Reviews for Start Over
Seriously chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
This was a good attempt at writing a story, but I have to wonder if you had a BETA proof your story before you put on display.

Your grammar is atrocious and the story is disjointed and doesn't flow. At times, the prose doesn't make any sense and it's hard to decipher the meaning. I know your fans are oooh'ing, awwe'ing and thowing kudos your way but really this is an awfully written story.

The one saving grace, though, is your plot idea; however, you did not deliver.
campcathryn chapter 25 . 7/27/2010
Love your story
dwRd chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
HAit it horinible
Clarice patter chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
Oh who breaks up wit der bf coz dey cnt du der hmewrk lol hu wid break up wid EDWARD CULLEN 4 hmewrk nt me
Thaigher Lillie chapter 25 . 6/22/2010
i like it said to see it's over but happy they are together
ForeverShel chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
That last sentance was sad. I don't understand how she could feel such a passion towards such an $$hole like him. & how come he is always controlling but he has these sad feelings. What an $$ though. Love your story, it has emotion to it, not just words. great job
ForeverShel chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
Love the last three sentances. So sad and powerful, great chapter ender!
TwiFox chapter 14 . 5/11/2010
loved it keep writing !
Antagonistic protagonist chapter 25 . 5/2/2010
Aw no pregnancy? disapointment... And what the hell? What happened to the baby?
Bella looked up at her with puffy eyes and nodded at her.
"Positive"
So... what happened?
susu2731 chapter 25 . 1/3/2010
Ok so I confess, after a few chapters the writing definitely got better.. and Im not trying to be an ass or anything but it's really just so much easier to enjoy reading the story when it's actually written like one lol :)
susu2731 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
What happened to quotation marks?...The storyline is VERY interesting and I was so excited to read it, but the fact that "I" is not capitalized and there are no quotation marks is extremely distracting.. I get that it's fanfiction and I'm not saying it has to be perfect but atleast readable. Kinda sucks since it has a real interesting storyline.
PropertyOfMr.E.C chapter 17 . 12/29/2009
Bella should move away to Phenix (don't know how to spell that :))or something..that'll show him what he's missing..
PropertyOfMr.E.C chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
they are all so horrible..
LoveBadBoyVamps chapter 19 . 12/22/2009
OMG...I THINK EDWARD'S CHARACTER IS FINE FOR THIS STORY. HOWEVER, THERE IS TO MUCH DRAMA, IT HAS DRAMA IN EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER. I CAN UNDERSTAND SOME DRAMA, BUT IT NEEDS TO BE APTLY PLACED IN A STORY. ITS NON STOP DRAMA IN THIS. THERE IS NO DOWN TIME, IT IS NONSTOP. THE GENRE SAYS DRAMA/ROMANCE. BUT IT SHOULD BE JUST LABELED DRAMA BECAUSE IM MAYBE 5 OR 6 CHAPS FROM BEING FINISHED AND I HAVE YET TO COME ACROSS ANY ROMANCE. IM SORRY THIS IN NOT A SUPER REVIEW BUT I JUST HAD TO SAY SOMETHING, I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO SMOOTH OUT, BUT YET I KEEP GETTING HIT WITH MORE AND MORE DRAMA. I WILL FINISH IT, BECAUSE I DONT LIKE TO NOT FINISH A STORY, I LIKE TO SEE WHERE IT GOES, BUT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE SPACE OUT THE DRAMA, AND MAKE SURE ITS WELL PLACED. ALOT OF PEOPLE DONT LIKE NONSTOP DRAMA.
TEB chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
u know i realy love the way u wrote the prologe! its fantastic!
524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »