Reviews for The Longest Battle
ElfenSky chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Ahhahaha, read through it, really funny! Sadly, short... but funny!
Toirubira of Illusions chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Love it, please continue!
Fuzzy Conchiita chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
Love. This. Fanfic!

I just found it and this is cool! I mean, it does make me lol with some funny words and little surprise in every chapter, like unexpected ending, lol. Would you still update this fanfic? If it is yes, so I'll wait for it. If it is no, then I still add this to my fav list.

Keep writing.
GaurdianDevil chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
wow whole series is simply awesome and extremely hilarious.

hope to see new chapter soon
Nezuukun chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
It took me a few moments to realise the husband was Alto xD

And LOL, I've been laughing out loud after I knew that and my mum thought I was crazy when she entered the room xD

But seriously man, nice story concept I like this!
Princessa Rose Bernstein chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
That was very hilarious! I think Alto is learning that pregnant women are pretty difficult to please, but one with Sheryl's personality is lethal. Please continue it as soon as you can. This fic goes to my Favorites.
ljon chapter 8 . 3/11/2011
Now I unterstand why Alto wish that child will bee boy. If it's girl then it is chibi-sheryl. I think alto did wish that moment that vjard could rip he's head off. Two sheryl's creepy. Update soon.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
*dies of laughter*

man, that was hilarious again. , alto must've wished not to have sheryl pregnant again. that's one hell of an apetite! LMAO.

and then came alto's order...salad! ! L0LL0LLOL

for the umpteenth time, poor, poor alto...

i'm excited for the baby though. XD I Hope it's a chibi-sheryl. XDD how cute that'd be..XD

UPDATE! THANK YOU!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
AHAHAHA! oh goodness! that was funny! ! XDDD

poor, poor, poor alto. XDDD sheryl sure is one hell of an amazon. i love her! XD

who was screaming? XDD i wonder if it was really sheryl. XDD
BuRiChiFaN chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
ROFLMAO.

this one's so hilarious. alto imitating sheryl was funny! L0L.

well, both of em getting aroused is huge plus! XDD
BuRiChiFaN chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
L0L. sheryl was funny! XDD just poor alto.. had to put up with his wife's demands and mood swings. XDD

anyway, hoping these two ends up together at the 2nd film this 26.

ALTO x SHERYL FTFW! xD

btw, nice story. XD
sakR9 chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
Haha, I guess the bill will kill any appetite Alto might have left after the tiny salad.

I liked this one too
sakR9 chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
This is such pure pure win I can't even say anything.

* o *
Mcspender chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
Aparently, the "pritty princess curse" is still on full force on poor little ol' Alto.

Cool fic D!