Reviews for Goodnight
Bear chapter 1 . 5/3
I like I think u shud wright more : - )
TwilightFreak143 chapter 1 . 4/20
I like this story. It's very well written. Plus, I love Bella/Carlisle fluff and I love Bella/Edward fluff! And you combined them! Also, I am extremely curious about , and what's going to happen to him, so I wouldn't mind if you continued this story...
anon chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
aw very cute but I hate that teacher!
sara smothers chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I like ikt but I think it needs more like what did Charlie do when he found out
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I liked it! Possible to add more chapters? Focusing more on Carlisle and Bella maybe? Idk but it was really good!
crotia chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Of course you like it it's a lovely story
Major-Fire-Blaze chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Cute. Kinda wish it was longer, but good job!
tammy henson chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
you should continue this
LKV chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
great story, also, I read you profile, and we seem alike in a lot of ways. I also play alto saxophone, and I hate that I never get melody. I'm still in elementay band, but I'm gooing to do Jazz band 8 next year and concert band. I also love translating languages, but I do it in French.
twilightartisan chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I enjoyed Carlisle's sweetness toward Bella. Would love to see what happens to Mr. Road - providing Charlie can do something before Edward reacts (or perhaps even Carlisle). It was an enjoyable read! Thanks!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
A great story. Very well written.
VampiresAreMyForever chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I've never seen Carlisle so emotional (: I loved it, and I wonder what's gonna happen to him :o :P

~ great story (;
asherandjeanclaude chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I really enjoy your writing style. I love the way that yo portrayed the characters in this story. The details were exquisite and the situation was quite original. Bella's reaction to the harassment was very believable. It was perfect except that it definitely would rock if it had a part 2 showing the repercussions to Mr. Road(a-hole) and how Bella gets over it.
casey26334 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
What a great story. It's an awful situation, but I really like how it was written. I really do love your writing. It makes me sick to think that this really does happen in the world...
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 12/12/2010