Reviews for Alphabet Soup
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
I'm guessing there is not going to be a next chapter
TotallyRoseTyler chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Cute! I love it! :) ( that's not sarcasm, if you haven't guessed)
Fluffy9988 chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Can I pretty pretty please have an update?
lanternheart chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I love this! :D Update soon. :D
Fuzzball457 chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Is there ever going to be another chapter? I really like it so far and would love to see it continued.
Ellie Clemons chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
So true. Fucking iowa. I live there and it sucks! Its cold, snowy, has lots of farms, has nothing to do, smells bad (at least where i live), and just.. sucks. I can't wait until I graduate from high school! haha then i can leave :) This is a great story though! Im enjoying it :)
Ellen Jackson chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Dude! Where's the next chapter?
Cainchan chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
ohh poor fragile little sammy. I hope a new chapter will be up soon :-)
Cainchan chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
ohh no sam. I hope dean will get there in time.
Cainchan chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
it was really sweet when dean holds the sobing sam :-)
Cainchan chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
hey. I really enjoyed this chapter. I am really sorry for sam, that he is the victim of such a attack of his classmate, who beated the crap out of him.

I always hate such guys in school, who thought they were the best and could do what they want.

sammy always enjoyed such and is so full of knowledge and so smart and now school becames for him a nightmare.

Sam is a bit too sarcastic for my liking and also in the show he is more the gentler, shyer not so sarcastic of the two brothers. although this could be only on the outside.

I loved it that this first chapter had so much of hurt!sam in it (devil me ;-) hehe) I also loved the scene at the end of the chapter where dean carried sam and wondered how skinny and fragile sam was (yeah skinny!sam - I always liked sam more in the first seasons, where he was so lanky and innocent looking and not such a muscle guy o..O, this is deans part for my liking - but you not always get what you want. hehe)

although finally great chapter. You did really a good job. thank you.
betweenlife chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
I'm interested in how the family dynamics will work out. Please continue. :)
Bethanys chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Thank you so much for updating! I was really excited to hear more and here it is. :) Can't wait for the next update and great job!
NetMyne01 chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
Well done. I stumbled across this and I realy like it. I hope Sam will talk to Dean, we all know Dean will be able to help. Update soon.
crave-the-rave chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
I can't wait to see where this goes (though to be honest I can gues what's going to happen next...there's really only so much that can _)

But I love it. Shorter chapters then I normally prefer, but still you wrote in in such a way which seems to make them last longer...maybe it's your description, I don't know. I love Sam's inner thoughts, incredibly depressing. And the change from Sam to Dean in this chaper was done incredibly well.

All in all, I look forward to the next chapter :3