Reviews for Victims of Love
Debbie Hicks chapter 28 . 5/9
29.
Chapter 29
a Voice Alerted Edward she is Bitten with Bir her by Alpha's order NOW Do it that tore it he Gave up and BIT ME! Onto my other Wrist created a Specialized Slayer's immune System but Smashing very deply then crunching with as all of it spreading Carlisle I think I created a Slayer she is going to Erupt in her shireks of Agony you Phoenix guards with the each both friends Listen to her Heart hear the last but final I Drugged you with the Vampire Venom tell the each three to move on she is Changed then it really happened very too loudest and too soon I Screamed as blood was flowing from my own eyes in the third day the Seeds were merged with his them it happened one last scream then I slept motionless but it happened the Breaking Dawn then the very as all of the bite then suddenly I Viciously clicked them open they a Fully but Completely but violent broken free but with them as all of the allies all of the triraces with Supernatural beings then suddenly but as all of very far way too much many more as all of very as all of much many more of the Bodies vanished were all of them Gone then I felt as all of bites vanishing more of the blood gone then suddenly they as all of the Guards more his pieces and suddenly had them sliced for as all of robots to build then it came too late the bodies drained of blood as all of them more as all of them were gone then blasting them into all of ashes came too late I was dead by the fourth day I look Radiant but different had a more Exotica body to sway but Alice What is it Bella yes I feel weirder but my head is gonna punch me in the face with a Chainsaw roaring but it really happened I had a more strongest but Upgraded gift a Mental shield was Training like crazy was inhuman what you did bit her then a sudden violently burst of greatest light was from myself who was Surrounding guarding then it happened got the shield in gear then mellowed it out But it came too late I have it in control but in the few months I Adapted to Vampire life then resumed my career differently I was paler ghostly transparent but colorless but undead oh man get some sleep I Cannot sleep mortal I am dead what are you Vampire I am a Vampire you look hideous no blood yes I died with golden eyes paler skin what is your name Isabella Cullen myself was stronger three times of non-fading strength how old is she Appears from her human age 22 is 64 years old she is a Creature of the night then from my Bodysuit suddenly vanishing into Sakura flowers to my own office for myself I wore a Starfleet uniform but I was on a very strict Diet it was Milltary was from Animal blood needed to watch my thirst had Bangs freshly cut but styled had a very thin but slender body I was Trained in counseling Greetings Sit myself had a Vulcan woman's toneless but cold but logical voice wearing glued pointed ears but had my eyebrows so artistic uprising but slanted in a upswept fashion looked from the planet Vulcan oh man I have Woman trouble it my snoring ugh it's my wife Bella you look like from their planet it's that you yes Father I am no longer human you got my half-siblings they phased but had my looks and Sue she looks amazing you can't die yes but you are forty-two oh crap you look like a Vulcan woman in your what I honored my Sixty four year old birthday but I am stuck in my twenties then it happened I hit as all Vampire birthdays as more I wanted and I aged as much it I desired and wished as all of the Ages but it happened was now One Hundred and Eighty four to this age was frozen I was in my twenties aged very slowly like a Romulan but all of the sudden I stopped aging of the both look like a Teenager ager yikes Bella yes we wre granted a place and the families kept having more kids in middle age grew up but are Sick but turned had as all hybrids as all of your each half-siblings married had kids are immortal freed with ourselves they are into old age but I fear they will be with God I suddenly grieved in the Vulcan way then they all of them passed away we wre aboard then it Destroyed with as all of with as all of them aboard then the trouble started lost as all of bodies then but the as all of their places deported we were on Vulcan but all fused the with as all of them then granted a ill to cool me down oh man it was hot and harsh but I used my shield as a Air cooler But it happened as all Vampires infested but rebuilding everything then with as all of them then conquered Earth but had deported pets with young then it happened married two times on Earth then Vulcan here I still wed in the Vulcan way retained my title as Healer and Counselor gained a new family a new rebirth but it caused us/as all of both to fly free from the bodies as all of them lost them for now.
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Loved it! Poor Bella!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/22/2013
Love love love it
Kuh-Meel chapter 28 . 11/1/2012
Please update. I love the story. :)
Madjestic chapter 28 . 5/6/2012
love it :)
twilightaddict83 chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Enjoying this story so far, it took a few chapters to be able to get into it, but now im liking it.
j macphail chapter 27 . 2/22/2012
Please update soon, I really luv both your stories!
pleaseletmeoffthissite chapter 28 . 1/4/2012
please update soon :)
KristinaFerrara13 chapter 28 . 12/30/2011
HOW WILL EVERYONE ELSE TAKE IT IF HE TURNS HER NOW THAT SHES WOKE UP
LilyHiddleston96 chapter 28 . 12/24/2011
yay another chapter! please update asap!
AceTrace chapter 28 . 12/23/2011
Awh so sweet!
pnkats chapter 28 . 12/21/2011
Omg so glad this story is back. I have really missed it. Hope life gets better for you.
albadolores chapter 28 . 12/21/2011
Okay in the sumary says, Hurt/Cnfort/Romance, i think you forgat angst and the box of kleenex is needed,because damn , i cried so much with this story, i remember, Hit By Destiny, and The Vampire in the Basment, and i didn't cry so much, i waitid to read this fic, because you start it in 2008 almost 3 years, ago, and i'm a fast and avid reader, and i read complete storys, but this one jump out last night and couldn't wait anymore, i hope you update soon , thank you 3
2brown-eyes chapter 28 . 12/19/2011
I am glad you updated. I enjoy this story.
KristinaFerrara13 chapter 27 . 12/6/2011