Reviews for The Flooding Dark, The Evening Strange
LadyV11 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Wow... I read the whole story and wow... the sex scenes were amazing... the characters were in character, the story-line was kept up with... just amazing... I was looking for a good ScarxEdward story and got one. X3
yashagrl chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I read the whole thing and absolutely love it. I wish Scar lived though. :(
Crescent Luna Moon chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Wow somehow I can relate to this story...somehow, but I don't know how though...anyway thank you for making this story I hope that I can readore of it in he near future **
BonneNuit chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
I have read this before on live journal, but I think I am going to enjoy it given piece by piece rather than all at once.
taa chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
it was awesome!

I love their little talk. Very sweet.
Retrophilic chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
It's not over, right? You're gonna update, right! *flails* This is great! I love the style, and everything, and I love the contrast between when Scar puts his hand on Ed's head in the two different worlds.
SamanthaRose chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Ek, is that all? This is a brilliant piece of work, I would love to see it continued! You have such a nice writing style, easy to read, easy to follow, and so rich and full of emotion!

I would love to see what happens next, if you had planned for anything further. *claps*
BonneNuit chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I just found this story, and wow am I impressed. I hope you continue with it, it's so hard to find good original stories that don't revolve around Ed and Roy.